2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!! - Page 28 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 11:48 AM   #271
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 10,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Tonight i predict a victory for the Heat against the Wiz. As for the Lakers, i see them struggling against the Houston Rockets.

LA fans need to realize that they need to win this year, otherwise Dwight Howard won't want to sign a contract extension....he is afterall a free agent after this season.

It'd be fantastic if he somehow made his way to Miami. I know it's a longshot, but could you imagine the possibilities with that team? LeBron, Wade, Howard, Bosh and Allen!
I don't honestly think it's about winning for Dwight I think he is a complete and utter selfish player who only cares about his brand I mean look at all the guff he did with the magic pretty much shitting on them when they spent MILLIONS to try and bring a championship.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Nah I don't mind gay people hell my favorite Author is gay ----> Clive Barker

I've hired Blacks/Mexicans and one Iranian guy.
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #272
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 27,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
I don't honestly think it's about winning for Dwight I think he is a complete and utter selfish player who only cares about his brand I mean look at all the guff he did with the magic pretty much shitting on them when they spent MILLIONS to try and bring a championship.
I do think it's about winning for Dwight, otherwise he wouldn't have left the Magic. I think his brand would've been better off with him staying in a place like Orlando.

If the Lakers don't win it all this season, i doubt whether or not he stays in LA. I could honestly see him going to Dallas, Brooklyn or even Miami (if he really wants to win).
Iggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #273
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 10,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
I do think it's about winning for Dwight, otherwise he wouldn't have left the Magic. I think his brand would've been better off with him staying in a place like Orlando.

If the Lakers don't win it all this season, i doubt whether or not he stays in LA. I could honestly see him going to Dallas, Brooklyn or even Miami (if he really wants to win).
One week it was no i'm not leaving the next it was I want to be a Net the next I don't want to leave Orlando he is a selfish player who left because L.A is a better place to build his brand of selfishness and horrible free throwing.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Nah I don't mind gay people hell my favorite Author is gay ----> Clive Barker

I've hired Blacks/Mexicans and one Iranian guy.
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #274
SHAPE
The Last Son
 
SHAPE's Avatar
SHAPE is doing nothing.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2,309
Default

Keep Dwight Howard the HELL away from Miami. His ego is the worst in the NBA.
SHAPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #275
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 10,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape View Post
Keep Dwight Howard the HELL away from Miami. His ego is the worst in the NBA.
Thank you that's what i've been trying to say.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Nah I don't mind gay people hell my favorite Author is gay ----> Clive Barker

I've hired Blacks/Mexicans and one Iranian guy.
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #276
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 27,199
Default

Heat lose a close one to the Wizards.

Maybe this loss will teach the Heat not to fuck around for three quarters, only to try and win it in the fourth. Every team in the NBA deserves maximum effort in order to beat them.

If the Heat don't bring their A game on Thursday against the Knicks, expect another loss. The Knicks will not allow the Heat back into the game if Miami descides to screw around.
Iggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #277
SHAPE
The Last Son
 
SHAPE's Avatar
SHAPE is doing nothing.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2,309
Default

Partially the reason I didn't want them to win that ring. They're not gonna give you their 100% best every game. They won't just be handed another one like they think they will.
SHAPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #278
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 27,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape View Post
Partially the reason I didn't want them to win that ring. They're not gonna give you their 100% best every game. They won't just be handed another one like they think they will.
I think they'll bounce back against the Knicks, as the Heat usually do well after a loss. Tonight's defeat was humbling...

The Heat will be locked and loaded come playoff time. For right now though, they need to just tweak their games and hope to get better with each passing game.
Iggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #279
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 27,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy
As for the Lakers, i see them struggling against the Houston Rockets.
Looks like i was wrong with this one too lol. Lakers really are Jekyll and Hyde.
Iggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:03 PM   #280
floyd2006
The Living Dead
 
floyd2006's Avatar
floyd2006 is In The Twilight Zone
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Heat lose a close one to the Wizards.

Maybe this loss will teach the Heat not to fuck around for three quarters, only to try and win it in the fourth. Every team in the NBA deserves maximum effort in order to beat them.

If the Heat don't bring their A game on Thursday against the Knicks, expect another loss. The Knicks will not allow the Heat back into the game if Miami descides to screw around.
WTF? Tell me I just didn't see The Heat lose against one the shittest teams in the NBA
__________________
Cinema Junkyard
floyd2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC