Silent Night, Deadly Night Series - Page 28 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #271
Mogwai
BANNED
 
Mogwai's Avatar
Mogwai is three sheets to the wind.
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Manchester, England.
Posts: 5,287
Default

S.N.D.N is one of my favourite slasher's and my all time fave Christmas horror film. It's utterly tasteless and sleazy, just as I take my horror, and the sledging decapitation and antlers through the tits scenes are legendary.
Merry Christmas
NAUGHTY!
Mogwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #272
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 27,095
Default

Can't wait to get my copy of the re-release of Parts 1 & 2. December 4th can't come fast enough!
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:49 AM   #273
Deadly Fiend
Demigod
 
Deadly Fiend's Avatar
Deadly Fiend has no status.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 21,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Can't wait to get my copy of the re-release of Parts 1 & 2. December 4th can't come fast enough!
I'm so happy Anchor Bay re-released the set. I have the old double feature already, but I ordered this as well just in case anything ever happens to that disc. SNDN 1 and 2 fucking rule!

Hopefully the remake/reboot or whichever you wanna call it is enjoyable.
Deadly Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #274
Caustic Coffee
Abuser of Power
 
Caustic Coffee's Avatar
Caustic Coffee is the I in team.
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 13,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
I'm so happy Anchor Bay re-released the set. I have the old double feature already, but I ordered this as well just in case anything ever happens to that disc. SNDN 1 and 2 fucking rule!

Hopefully the remake/reboot or whichever you wanna call it is enjoyable.
You greedy bitch. You're not going to be happy until you make the next set of resissues run out and go OOP on me again!



I can't wait either.
Caustic Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #275
Deadly Fiend
Demigod
 
Deadly Fiend's Avatar
Deadly Fiend has no status.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 21,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
You greedy bitch. You're not going to be happy until you make the next set of resissues run out and go OOP on me again!



I can't wait either.


It'll be nice to have a disc for each of the films, the other release is a flipper.
Deadly Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #276
Caustic Coffee
Abuser of Power
 
Caustic Coffee's Avatar
Caustic Coffee is the I in team.
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 13,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post


It'll be nice to have a disc for each of the films, the other release is a flipper.
Ach, I hate those. Can't understand why we aren't getting a blu-ray, but with the holidays, this was great timing.
Caustic Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #277
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 27,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post


It'll be nice to have a disc for each of the films, the other release is a flipper.
That's right... i noticed it was a two disc set. Much better than a flipper disc.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #278
Deadly Fiend
Demigod
 
Deadly Fiend's Avatar
Deadly Fiend has no status.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 21,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
Ach, I hate those. Can't understand why we aren't getting a blu-ray, but with the holidays, this was great timing.
Some of the "lost" footage that was added into the Uncut SNDN was a little rough, I think they didn't release it on Blu because it would've been damn near impossible to remaster that. I suppose they could've just released the R rated cut on Blu, but where's the fun in that?!
Deadly Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:02 PM   #279
floyd2006
The Living Dead
 
floyd2006's Avatar
floyd2006 is In The Twilight Zone
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,943
Default

Merry Christmas


One of the greatest movie trailers to ever be produced.
__________________
Cinema Junkyard
floyd2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:05 AM   #280
CountOrlok
BANNED
 
CountOrlok's Avatar
CountOrlok is not giving a flying fuck
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
Some of the "lost" footage that was added into the Uncut SNDN was a little rough, I think they didn't release it on Blu because it would've been damn near impossible to remaster that. I suppose they could've just released the R rated cut on Blu, but where's the fun in that?!
I actually like the bad quality of the 'uncut' footage. Gives it a nasty, grindhouse feel, when you see the gory bits. It adds to the overall tone of the film.
CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC