2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins! - Page 896 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > BD Forum Games > Official BD Drafts

Official BD Drafts Home of the annual BD drafts , new drafts by permission only.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2012, 09:26 PM   #8951
Daenerys
Your Highness
 
Daenerys's Avatar
Daenerys is taking what's hers with fire and blood
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Across the Narrow Sea
Posts: 7,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
Well, you did only beat him by a point.
A point is a point just like an inch to you dudes is still an inch it makes all the difference in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
I thought everyone was sucking up to you because you had a nice ass. Or maybe because the male:female ratio here is so unbalanced, that all of the desperate horny males just swarm on any chick like bees to honey.
Well I cannot help if my ass is in the category of "dat ass" along with "dos lips" and "dos legs" and "dos eyes" and "dat smile" Some of us are just blessed. And not every dude flocks to every girl.
__________________
"I will do what Queens do. I will rule."
Daenerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #8952
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 22,256
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
We are not ruining our Spring match. By the way, don't get yourself banned so you don't have to face me. Apparently, that's the in thing to do these days.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
As an exhibition match this could be a great idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klown View Post
Great idea! Battle of the banned.

The only ideas I have are great ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieGeek View Post
The fact thatYOU think he was awesome proves he needed to GTFO.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
All of those people giving high scores to Vlad ought to hang their head in shame!


Why? Because he has good movies? Vanilla, yes, but I'm certainly not going to score a movie I love low because of that. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusted31 View Post
I'm going to give him a run for his money.

Rich.
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #8953
CountOrlok
BANNED
 
CountOrlok's Avatar
CountOrlok is not giving a flying fuck
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
And not every dude flocks to every girl.
I wouldn't put it past them. Especially around here.
CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:59 PM   #8954
Renacimiento
The Fallen Angel
 
Renacimiento's Avatar
Renacimiento has no status.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, near Argentina.
Posts: 4,674
Default

Kudos to King for the win. A very good list.

But I can not avoid saying that I think your victory is mostly due to the fact that everyone has been sucking your cock from the outset of the Draft. Just for the sake that you uploaded movies for most members to youtube.

I expected many HS, but I thought it would be equal to your list, but everyone was more interested in checking your list before mine. I'm sure for the same reason I mentioned earlier.


Fuck you all, you cunts!!!



At another point, I have noticed that many have voted with negative points to The Twilight Saga: New Moon, on the list of Vq.

Which means that you have seen that movie. If you have seen it, that means that you have enjoyed the first movie. After all, who would see a sequel to a movie whose first part they have not enjoyed? Or are you voting for films that you never saw?
__________________
Renacimiento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #8955
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 22,256
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renacimiento View Post
Which means that you have seen that movie. If you have seen it, that means that you have enjoyed the first movie. After all, who would see a sequel to a movie whose first part they have not enjoyed? Or are you voting for films that you never saw?

Of course they are.
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:09 PM   #8956
CountOrlok
BANNED
 
CountOrlok's Avatar
CountOrlok is not giving a flying fuck
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renacimiento View Post
But I can not avoid saying that I think your victory is mostly due to the fact that everyone has been sucking your cock from the outset of the Draft. Just for the sake that you uploaded movies for most members to youtube.
Not me. I don't care who the person is. I show no mercy.

Yet in that way, I do not discriminate. Everybody gets an equal chance from me.


Quote:
At another point, I have noticed that many have voted with negative points to The Twilight Saga: New Moon, on the list of Vq.

Which means that you have seen that movie. If you have seen it, that means that you have enjoyed the first movie. After all, who would see a sequel to a movie whose first part they have not enjoyed? Or are you voting for films that you never saw?
I have not seen it, but I did see Twilight. Now, before all of you say how can I give a -3 to a movie I have never seen, do I really need to fucking watch Twilight: New Moon to know that it is a piece of shit? A shitty supernatural drama for teenage girls? If that's your thing, more power to you. But I am not part of that demographic. Not that I don't like a bit of drama or romance.... but nothing like Twilight. One of the worst movie franchises in history.
CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:25 AM   #8957
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,634
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renacimiento View Post
Kudos to King for the win. A very good list.

But I can not avoid saying that I think your victory is mostly due to the fact that everyone has been sucking your cock from the outset of the Draft. Just for the sake that you uploaded movies for most members to youtube.

I expected many HS, but I thought it would be equal to your list, but everyone was more interested in checking your list before mine. I'm sure for the same reason I mentioned earlier.


Fuck you all, you cunts!!!



At another point, I have noticed that many have voted with negative points to The Twilight Saga: New Moon, on the list of Vq.

Which means that you have seen that movie. If you have seen it, that means that you have enjoyed the first movie. After all, who would see a sequel to a movie whose first part they have not enjoyed? Or are you voting for films that you never saw?
You're being overly sensitive.

If you're going to draft obscure movies that people haven't heard of or are hard to track down or not readily available on youtube then you have to expect a lot of H/S.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:28 AM   #8958
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,634
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post


I have not seen it, but I did see Twilight. Now, before all of you say how can I give a -3 to a movie I have never seen, do I really need to fucking watch Twilight: New Moon to know that it is a piece of shit? A shitty supernatural drama for teenage girls? If that's your thing, more power to you. But I am not part of that demographic. Not that I don't like a bit of drama or romance.... but nothing like Twilight. One of the worst movie franchises in history.
I haven't seen New Moon so I scored it a H/S. I'm not going to score a movie that I think will suck based on a franchises reputation or the fact it isn't aimed at me a negative score.

You're being fucking ridiculous, yet again.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:54 AM   #8959
CountOrlok
BANNED
 
CountOrlok's Avatar
CountOrlok is not giving a flying fuck
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusted31 View Post
I haven't seen New Moon so I scored it a H/S. I'm not going to score a movie that I think will suck based on a franchises reputation or the fact it isn't aimed at me a negative score.

You're being fucking ridiculous, yet again.
How is it ridiculous, if you don't like the story or the characters and hate the general concept? I don't need to see every Twilight movie to judge that this is a completely overrated series, with shallow characters and a plot more fit for a teen soap opera. It would be a waste of my life to sit through such dreck. Just like I don't need to know that jumping off a bridge will probably kill me, the same reason why I know I don't need to see any more Twilight movies to know that I will hate it.

Again, if you are fan, then more power to you. But as for me, I'd rather catch rabies than watch that shit.
CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:15 AM   #8960
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,634
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
How is it ridiculous, if you don't like the story or the characters and hate the general concept? I don't need to see every Twilight movie to judge that this is a completely overrated series, with shallow characters and a plot more fit for a teen soap opera. It would be a waste of my life to sit through such dreck. Just like I don't need to know that jumping off a bridge will probably kill me, the same reason why I know I don't need to see any more Twilight movies to know that I will hate it.

Again, if you are fan, then more power to you. But as for me, I'd rather catch rabies than watch that shit.
You should've just score it a H/S, because you know, you haven't seen it.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC