Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Don't Be A Nerd

Don't Be A Nerd Computers, Video Games, Technology... that sort of stuff

Old 11-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #31
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...

Se7en is blazin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerX View Post
Loving the fuck outta Black Ops 2 since I think Treyarch makes the best CoD games. Since Ghost was nerfed to shit, everyone now overly relies on their mini map and its hilarious. Hence my main class:

Type 25 (Looking all sexy with the Cherry Blossom camo)
Silencer
Ex Mags
RDS
Primarary Gunfighter
Perk 1 Greed
Ghost
Lightweight
Cold Blooded
Extreme Conditioning

UAV/Hunter Killer/C-UAV pointstreaks

Ive pulled several games with 20+ killstreaks easily since no one knows Im around. Kids getting all

EDIT: Also seems guns are far more balanced this time around and having Domination split into two rounds is fucking brilliant. Good teams will still stomp but now it makes for better games with the flip and even teams.

Additional sidenote: The AN94 is fucking insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombaddict View Post
Yeah this game is the best installment for sure!

Not sure if I got better overall at COD or they just leveled the playing field more than ever.

Using the SCARH exclusively now....It was my equipment unlock for the first prestige.

Also, really loving the tranzit zombie map!
Treyarch >>>>
Old 11-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #32
Jinx
I Eat Brains!

Jinx is Gutter

Send a message via Yahoo to Jinx

damn you really have to pay attention to these missions in the campaign. I completed a few but i missed an objective and didn't get the full credit for finishing it
Old 11-21-2012, 05:55 PM   #33
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy

Just bought an xbox and got this game, loved the campaign. Multiplayer gets under my skin though as I have a short fuse and bad temper (as well as not being very good). After playing team deathmatch for an hour all I'll have to show for it is a high blood pressure and stress rash

Gonna change tactics and take a page out of SlayerX's book and turn into a ghost.
Midnight-Kroovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:57 AM   #34
zombaddict
BANNED

zombaddict is Douglas the Caretaker

Gonna put all this stuff in spoiler tags....a few secrets I found out about.

Spoiler Below
Diamond camo? Diamond camo is unlocked through gold camo on all guns in a specific class. If you gold gun all your SMG's for example, then Diamond camo becomes unlocked for your SMG class.

Activision retro arcade in nuketown by shooting heads off mannequins and walking up to the nuketown sign...it will be transformed into a retro activision arcade with about 25 games or so?
zombaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:15 AM   #35
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...

Se7en is blazin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombaddict View Post
Gonna put all this stuff in spoiler tags....a few secrets I found out about.

Spoiler Below
Diamond camo? Diamond camo is unlocked through gold camo on all guns in a specific class. If you gold gun all your SMG's for example, then Diamond camo becomes unlocked for your SMG class.

Activision retro arcade in nuketown by shooting heads off mannequins and walking up to the nuketown sign...it will be transformed into a retro activision arcade with about 25 games or so?
Yeah, I've seen a few snipers with the diamond Ballista lately. I don't think I have the patience to deal with one type of gun for that long.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #36
zombaddict
BANNED

zombaddict is Douglas the Caretaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
Yeah, I've seen a few snipers with the diamond Ballista lately. I don't think I have the patience to deal with one type of gun for that long.
Hahahaha, yeah, i'm having a hard enough time getting gold on 1 fucking weapon. Let alone every weapon in a class......it's fucking unbelievable to me that anyone would have diamond camo on a class other than rocket launchers at this point......Do these people not sleep?
zombaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #37
Jinx
I Eat Brains!

Jinx is Gutter

Send a message via Yahoo to Jinx

i got my gold scar that's it

first gold gun since cod4
Old 11-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #38
Tool Shed
I Ban People

Tool Shed is swimming.

How is the lag in this game? I have heard a lot of mixed opinions, but I am a person who has a pretty lame connection. What game would you compare it to? For reference, I am usually a 3 bar on MW2, but can play on a 2 bar. On Black Ops, it was pretty random. MW3 was nearly unplayable for me.

I turned in a shitload of change and got an Amazon giftcard, but not sure if I want to waste my money. It looks better than BLOPS1 and MW3. I played MW3 maybe two times when I bought it the second time. (My first disc got scratched by my 360, 6 days after release.)

I sort of want to wait to see people's impressions after the hype blows over. I remember people loving MW3 when it first came out, and then a month later, it seemed like people got bored of it. I still playing MW2.

Tool Shed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:12 PM   #39
SplitBreast
It... Won't... Die...

SplitBreast has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool Shed View Post
How is the lag in this game? I have heard a lot of mixed opinions, but I am a person who has a pretty lame connection. What game would you compare it to? For reference, I am usually a 3 bar on MW2, but can play on a 2 bar. On Black Ops, it was pretty random. MW3 was nearly unplayable for me.

I turned in a shitload of change and got an Amazon giftcard, but not sure if I want to waste my money. It looks better than BLOPS1 and MW3. I played MW3 maybe two times when I bought it the second time. (My first disc got scratched by my 360, 6 days after release.)

I sort of want to wait to see people's impressions after the hype blows over. I remember people loving MW3 when it first came out, and then a month later, it seemed like people got bored of it. I still playing MW2.
I still love it. And if you set your connection to best it makes a huge difference. Takes a little longer to get in a game but it's worth it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sTb...ature=youtu.be