2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins! - Page 849 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > BD Forum Games > Official BD Drafts

Official BD Drafts Home of the annual BD drafts , new drafts by permission only.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:02 AM   #8481
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ov_Hell View Post
Just started watching Ghosthouse, and the opening credits says it's written & directed by Humphrey Humbert. Who the hell is that!?
Most likely Sarsoor in disguise. Or oxley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead breed View Post
Klown will randomize them in round 1 .. I'll randomize round 2! Klown will let you know when he's online again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
I am just saying, that if they are randomly paired up (a vanilla list versus an obscure list), it won't be a very even match.
I said it prolly 1000 times and I say it again: I want you in the first round. But you are most likely afraid of being seriously ass-kicked by my stunning list, you wanker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Fuck I can't wait till the day comes you die of throat cancer, which will come from the unheatly amount of dick you suck, and cum you swallow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ov_Hell View Post
I highly doubt sucking dick leads to throat cancer. Throat cancer develops mainly in men, and the woman to man dick sucking ratio is pretty high, so your argument is unsound. Plus semen is high in protein, so he'd be healthier sucking a lot of dick. You're basically complementing him on his healthy lifestyle. Most of the throat damage depends on the girth of the dicks in question, which pretty much just leads to a sore throat for a couple of days.

You two need to get laid - now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:24 AM   #8482
CountOrlok
BANNED

CountOrlok is not giving a flying fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
I said it prolly 1000 times and I say it again: I want you in the first round. But you are most likely afraid of being seriously ass-kicked by my stunning list, you wanker.
You have too many classic horror films in your list. My list is about movies I like that I think are underrated, not about classics. So, it would not be a very even match up.
CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:50 AM   #8483
Santa
The Necromancer

Quote:
You have too many classic horror films in your list. My list is about movies I like that I think are underrated, not about classics. So, it would not be a very even match up.
And? The majority of mine are underrated as well, but still a classic in the book. I don't see your point not to do the match. Aisde from the sad fact that you will looooose.

Quote:
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:14 AM   #8484
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs

Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.

Send a message via MSN to Oxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusted31 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
:

Go fuck yourselves.

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
My little idiot..
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:20 AM   #8485
CountOrlok
BANNED

Quote:
And? The majority of mine are underrated as well, but still a classic in the book. I don't see your point not to do the match. Aisde from the sad fact that you will looooose.
I would lose because more people would have seen your picks than mine. Carrie, Nosferatu, Rosemary's Baby, The Haunting and The Fly are all well known classic horror films. I don't have any films regarded as classic in my list. Maybe some, but only by a small cadre of critics. Certainly not to the calibre of those mentioned above.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:44 AM   #8486
Santa
The Necromancer

Quote:
I would lose because more people would have seen your picks than mine. Carrie, Nosferatu, Rosemary's Baby, The Haunting and The Fly are all well known classic horror films. I don't have any films regarded as classic in my list. Maybe some, but only by a small cadre of critics. Certainly not to the calibre of those mentioned above.
I doubt that. "The Devils" is imo the strongest in my list, but it is almost not known to a wider audience, thanks to the hiatus of over 20 years (most likely longer) on the home video market.
Same with "The Haunting". Nobody knows this classic.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-20-2012, 09:03 AM   #8487
CountOrlok
BANNED

Quote:
Same with "The Haunting". Nobody knows this classic.
It's no. 45 on IMDB's highest rated horror feature films with at least 1000 votes, plus it has a remake. None of the movies in my list have a remake, unless you want to count other adaptations of Edgar Allen Poe's story Murders in the Rue Morgue.

So I doubt that "nobody knows this classic". Maybe on this forum, I don't know.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:08 AM   #8488
Jayy
It... Won't... Die...

Jayy is in bed with Lindy Booth aboard the Sulaco.

Suprisingly unpicked films:

The Stuff
Legacy
The Puppetmasters
Sphere
Cujo
Old 11-20-2012, 09:26 AM   #8489
CountOrlok
BANNED

I'm not a big fan of Sphere.. but I'm not trashing those who like it. If you like it, that's cool. I'm just not a big fan of it.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:30 AM   #8490
Santa
The Necromancer

Quote:
So I doubt that "nobody knows this classic". Maybe on this forum, I don't know.
That's what I meant. "Daughters Of Darkness" is also a borderline film, though it is a classic in the (gothic) Vampire genre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
Suprisingly unpicked films:

The Stuff
Legacy
The Puppetmasters
Sphere
Cujo
Cujo would be interesting to check out.
Btw, did anyone pick Stephen King's Stark?

Quote:
Quote: