The Extreme Cinema Discussion Thread - Page 30 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Underground Extreme

Underground Extreme For the slightly more extreme viewing choices, including underground gore, torture, viscera, reality death, etc.

Old 11-04-2012, 11:33 AM   #291
Caustic Coffee
Abuser of Power

Caustic Coffee is the I in team.

I just added an "Extreme Underground" subforum to the Horror Movies section for entries that would be included in this thread.

Enjoy.

PS I can technically change the title to something else short, but Extreme Cinema didn't seem specific enough. Think about it, because if I change it, I'd prefer to only do it once.

I can move thread over there, if you post which ones you want moved. I'll be back later and this can be an ongoing thing.
Caustic Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #292
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
I just added an "Extreme Underground" subforum to the Horror Movies section for entries that would be included in this thread.
Outstanding!

Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
PS I can technically change the title to something else short, but Extreme Cinema didn't seem specific enough. Think about it, because if I change it, I'd prefer to only do it once.
I would post this simply to the new category "Extreme Underground". I would rename it "General Extreme Cinema Thread" or something like that.

Plus: the CAT III-thread is basically Extreme Underground as well. Could be moved there too.
And: the Ilsa-thread is clearly Exploitation. Please move it to Exploitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.

Last edited by Santa; 11-04-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:17 AM   #293
silentrage
BANNED

silentrage has no status.

bone sickness and fetus really spring into mind here ones i thoroughly enjoyed watching

sadly i am always so far behind it'll take me years to catch up with most of the those posted in this thread

can we all sign a petition to GOD or whoever runs this shit we need say another few days to each day? or something? please theres never enough time
silentrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:45 AM   #294
Wonderlust
Fairies Wear Boots

Wonderlust is beautifully macabre and uncharacteristically psychotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentrage View Post
bone sickness and fetus really spring into mind here ones i thoroughly enjoyed watching

sadly i am always so far behind it'll take me years to catch up with most of the those posted in this thread

can we all sign a petition to GOD or whoever runs this shit we need say another few days to each day? or something? please theres never enough time
Fuck you.

Wonderlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #295
Frey
BANNED

Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!

Send a message via Yahoo to Frey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
Fuck you.
Your overwhelming amount of compassion really moves me.

I remember a year or so ago in my film pprecition class we covered a section on censorship by watching A Clockwork Orange. She said it as an exploitation film. I had already been a fan of the film for years and although I do consider the movie to be a horror film I dont rally see where she got exploitation from, nles she means by the rape scenes.
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #296
Yggdrasil
Rotting Corpse

Yggdrasil is tearing at the fabric of reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I remember a year or so ago in my film pprecition class we covered a section on censorship by watching A Clockwork Orange. She said it as an exploitation film. I had already been a fan of the film for years and although I do consider the movie to be a horror film I dont rally see where she got exploitation from, nles she means by the rape scenes.
Just because it's got rape, doesn't mean it's an exploitation film. It's a dark social satire.

Phenomenal film, though.
Yggdrasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:52 AM   #297
Splat
Fresh Kill

Splat is basking in the goresomeness that is Extreme Horror Cinema!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Your overwhelming amount of compassion really moves me.
On an ongoing basis my mate Wonder has to take crap about these movies ... has a passion for. To be honest it feels like trolling to me and pretty lame.

Why do people attack something they have no interest in is way beyond me, seems pretty fucking retarded to do something like this because you are bored or whatever. Not like I attack most of the more popular mainstream crap that is being spewed out.

Anyway fuck that shitty attitude.

Finally caught Begotten a little while ago and thought it was pretty good. Watched it after people comparing Recompence with it...kind of retarded really. Certain aspects appear similar but on viewing both the same day they are most certainly two different beasts. Both great for their own reasons.

While on about Recompense also re-watched the other movies/shorts I have from Film Bizarro. Ronny certainly has a talent I truly find appealing. Not to sound like a fanboy but his movies got my passion for making my own back. I had given up a very long time ago because I fell into the trap of thinking I could never afford it as everyone knows this type of thing is expensive. Ronny showed me to think outside the circle.

Also caught all the stuff I got from MagGot Films as well. Man these are fucking brilliant as well. Just love the colour and texture of these, just plain brilliant. Watched Our Devils Night quite a few times.

Funny enough these movies do open my mind. Have really assisted me with my own ideas on my first short.

Watched Man Bites Dog for the first time last week. Could see it's influence on movies like Long Pigs. Certainly a film I will revisit sooner than later.

As for more extreme stuff watched the uncut version of Murder Set Pieces. Had this for quite a while but never watched it for whatever reason. Guess I was expecting a bit of disappointment for whatever reason. On finally viewing it though fuck yeah this is bloody good.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #298
Wonderlust
Fairies Wear Boots

Wonderlust is beautifully macabre and uncharacteristically psychotic

Look what I brought you... : )

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/leg...11#post2665111

Wonderlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #299
Renacimiento
The Fallen Angel

Renacimiento has no status.

Location: Somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, near Argentina.

A new place has been born to discuss and talk about this type of film, I invite everyone to check it, and are welcome to join this community. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Old 02-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #300
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Rusted

Congrats on your site, Wonderlust. You must feel very proud.

As long as it's not a bunch of ex members slagging off other BD I may just sign up.
Rusted is online now   Reply With Quote