What films did you watch today? V2 - Page 3610 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #36091
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (1975) - 10/10

Definitively in my top 5 favorite films.
good choice, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #36092
Heathen
BANNED

Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renacimiento View Post
How a 14 year old girl can plan and research the life of the individual in question as thoroughly and know that their neighbors are out or traveling and more?

How can a 14 year old girl who weighs about 35 kg, can manipulate the body of an adult male, weighing 70-80 kg. To upload it to a table or hang it from a beam with a wonderfully elaborate knots with his rope?

The end seemed rushed.
Spoiler Below
The guy decides to hang himself when he did not even have enough evidence against him. Just a girl buzzed and four online conversations and little else.
The truth is that everything seems very excessive.
You've obviously never moved a body from a rolling chair to a table before (what the hell do you do with your free time). It takes mere seconds to roll the chair to the table, push it forward, pivot the victim's hips, and put them on their back. Leverage, Ren, leverage. And how long does it take to learn to make a knot? Three minutes, tops. lol C'mon, now.
Heathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #36093
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

"King Kong(2005)"....Peter Jackson's wonderful remake of the 1933 classic is a knockout!! Great special effects,beautiful cinematography,astounding art direction/production,solid music score, and terrific directing by Jackson. The movie is entertaining from start to finish. The solid screenplay is wonderfully brought to life by Naomi Watts,Adrien Brody, and even Jack Black (I really cant stand this gross/creepy guy..but he was "ok" here). Also loved seeing Andy Serkis, and his character of "Lumpy" is a hoot to watch. His performance as "Kong" is the icing on the cake though. I like that there is many different dinosaurs and giant bugs present in the movie, and some might think they were over the top, but they all work for the most part and add a little more excitement. The island natives in this version are so ugly,scary, and evil. These scenes add such creepy and intense atmosphere that I love. The wonderful music score, great costume designs, and wonderful special makeup effects all add greatly to the movie too. One of the best remakes/monster movies ever!!

10/10
Old 11-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #36094
The Geek
Schlock King

The Geek is a monster turd

Send a message via Skype™ to The Geek

The Devil Rides Out (1968)-8/10

Bow to your King

B-Movie Madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
I have a master's degree in sucking dicks.
The Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #36095
Deadly Fiend
Demigod

Deadly Fiend has no status.

ParaNorman - 8/10
Deadly Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #36096
Heathen
BANNED

Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.

Amphibious -- 2/10; CGI megacrab moves and behaves as a CGI megacrab should.
Heathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:23 PM   #36097
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator

The Revelator is tired

Send a message via AIM to The Revelator Send a message via MSN to The Revelator

Immortals - 6.5/10

Shit first half. When it gets to the whole epic all mountain part it gets crazy awesome. Once again, incredible visuals and ultimately shallow everything else (typic Tarsem Singh). Notable, in my opinion, for how graphic it is towards the end.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:54 AM   #36098
The Geek
Schlock King

The Geek is a monster turd

Send a message via Skype™ to The Geek

Paperhouse (1988)-5/10
Lemora: A Child's Tale of the Supernatural (1973)-8/10

Bow to your King

B-Movie Madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
I have a master's degree in sucking dicks.
The Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:36 AM   #36099
Mr. Bill
BD's Official Thunder Buddy!

Mr. Bill is eating a bowl of fuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieGeek View Post
The Devil Rides Out (196-8/10

My Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horro...?ref=bookmarks

My Movie Collection, 5201 films & counting...

http://billsmovies.filmaf.com/
Mr. Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:42 AM   #36100
Mr. Bill
BD's Official Thunder Buddy!

Mr. Bill is eating a bowl of fuck!

Over the last couple days I've seen...

Exit Humanity (2011)

Set during the Civil War in the south, a Confederate soldier documents his experiences while surviving a zombie apocalypse. When his wife and son are killed by the dead he begins a trek to spread his sons ashes in a place special to them both. Along the way he encounters allies, rogue soldiers, a witch and no shortage of the walking dead. A great cast, gore effects and very good direction.

8/10

Dead of Night (1945)

A group of guests at a country inn take turns telling tales of horror and the supernatural that they have each experienced. The scares are a bit dated but the film is still an entertaining one.

7/10

Psycho II (1983)

Norman is released after twenty years in a mental institution and declared sane. He attempts to go back to his solitary life and re-open the motel but Marion's sister Lila and a former employee start making life difficult for him. When people begin disappearing all signs point to Mother's return. A absolutely terrific sequel which fails to disappoint on any level.

8.5/10

Psycho III (1986)

Norman's mother is still propped up in her chair in front of her favorite window, ready to assist Norman who's hired a drifter to work at the motel and is taking care of a homeless ex-nun who bares a resemblance to Marion Crane. A decent sequel in the series.

7.5/10

Psycho IV (1990)

Part sequel and part prequel. Norman Bates is out of the asylum again and has settled down into domesticity, or so it seems. He calls a talk radio show in which the topic is matricide and is urged to tell the story of his upbringing and ultimately the killing of his mother. Along the way he announces his intentions to kill again. A good finale to the series.

7/10

Smile (2009)

College students on vacation decide to camp in woods that are rumored to be haunted, along the way one of them has her camera stolen so she replaces it with an old Polaroid camera she finds in a junk shop and soon the group come to realize that anyone who gets their picture taken with the enchanted camera dies. It's truly an awful film and I can't recommend it.

4/10

What's the Matter With Helen? (1971)

The mother's of two famous murderer's begin receiving death threats in the wake of the trial, so they flee to Los Angeles in order to open a dance studio. Soon the threats start up again and dead bodies begin showing up soon after. This one is a bit slow but ends with a cool climax.

6.5/10

13 Ghosts (1960)

A family down on their luck receives good news when they inherit a mansion but their luck turns sour when they learn that the house is haunted by a number of spirits that were 'captured' by their late Uncle 'Dr. Zorba'. Fortunately Dr. Zorba left the family a special pair of glasses that allows the wearer to see the ghosts and on top of everything else they learn that a fortune is hidden somewhere within the house.

8/10

Thirteen Ghosts (2001)

When a wealthy collector of rare items dies he leaves his one of a kind mansion and all his belongings to his widower nephew and his two children. After moving in they discover one of the rare items their uncle collected was ghosts, thirteen of them and they're all angry. A decent remake of the 1960 William Castle classic.

7/10

other films...

The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) 8/10
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991) 8/10
Star Trek: First Contact (1996) 9/10

My Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horro...?ref=bookmarks

My Movie Collection, 5201 films & counting...

http://billsmovies.filmaf.com/
Mr. Bill is offline   Reply With Quote