Avatar + SIgnature Request Thread - Page 437 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > The Fan Forum

The Fan Forum Post all your fan art here for everyone to enjoy. Fan Films, pictures, songs, poems, stories, whatever...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #4361
viral
Not Dead Yet
 
viral's Avatar
viral is striving to do the right thing, even if it means killing every man, woman and child to do so.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 48
Default

Heey, could you do something with my sig? It's really just an over sized still from Winterbeast right now, but I'm sure you can fancy this up. No real specification on what to do, have your fun. Well, actually, maybe adjust the size a little. Other than that, have some fun.

http://mediaserver-2.vuodatus.net/g/...d6f8fd6ef9.jpg
__________________
viral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #4362
Deadly Fiend
Demigod
 
Deadly Fiend's Avatar
Deadly Fiend has no status.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 21,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viral View Post
Heey, could you do something with my sig? It's really just an over sized still from Winterbeast right now, but I'm sure you can fancy this up. No real specification on what to do, have your fun. Well, actually, maybe adjust the size a little. Other than that, have some fun.

http://mediaserver-2.vuodatus.net/g/...d6f8fd6ef9.jpg
Resized and cropped it a little...

Deadly Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #4363
Kenjis Ghost
I Eat Brains!
 
Kenjis Ghost's Avatar
Kenjis Ghost has no status.
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: WI
Posts: 6,056
Default

Anyone want to do some bullet in the head gifs?



17:41 to 17:44?

126:04 to 126:08?

2:04:25 to 2:04:30?

__________________
Kenjis Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #4364
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 12,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjis Ghost View Post
Anyone want to do some bullet in the head gifs?



17:41 to 17:44?

0126:04 to 126:08?

2:04:25 to 2:04:30?

Here we go.

17:41 to 17:44:
Big

BD friendly

01:26:04 to 01:26:08:
Big

BD friendly

2:04:25 to 2:04:30?
Big

BD friendly
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.

Last edited by Santa; 11-18-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #4365
Kenjis Ghost
I Eat Brains!
 
Kenjis Ghost's Avatar
Kenjis Ghost has no status.
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: WI
Posts: 6,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Here we go.

17:41 to 17:44:
Big

BD friendly

01:26:04 to 01:26:08:
Big

BD friendly

2:04:25 to 2:04:30?
Big

BD friendly
You just made gifs from one of my fav movies...I think I love you
__________________
Kenjis Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #4366
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 12,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjis Ghost View Post
You just made gifs from one of my fav movies...I think I love you
Just thank me please...love denied.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #4367
Kenjis Ghost
I Eat Brains!
 
Kenjis Ghost's Avatar
Kenjis Ghost has no status.
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: WI
Posts: 6,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Just thank me please...love denied.
...
__________________
Kenjis Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:12 AM   #4368
Sykopath
The Last Son
 
Sykopath's Avatar
Sykopath is doing nothing.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2,300
Default

I guess nobody on this bitch has the skills to make a kick ass sig?
Sykopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:23 PM   #4369
Frey
BANNED
 
Frey's Avatar
Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,830
Send a message via Yahoo to Frey
Default

Could someone be so friendly as to make me an avatar from 0:59 - 1:02 from this clip? Thanks

Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #4370
Sykopath
The Last Son
 
Sykopath's Avatar
Sykopath is doing nothing.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2,300
Default

I didn't bump this thread for YOU.

Just send it to Klown in a PM and I'm sure he'll hook you up.
Sykopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC