Pinky Violence and 70's Japanese Exploitation Thread. - Page 35 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment > Foreign Entertainment

Foreign Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc. from non US markets.

Old 07-24-2012, 01:08 AM   #341
Renacimiento
The Fallen Angel

Renacimiento has no status.

Location: Somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, near Argentina.

Quentin Tarantino's name popped into my head.

I love Sex and Fury, is visually exquisite, still remember the final battle .... is impressive.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:11 AM   #342
Visitor Q
The Living Dead

Visitor Q has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptilianPig View Post
Oh, haha. That's not Pinky Violence. When I said Shogun, I meant Shogun's Assassin AKA Oxen Split Torturing : ) I just automatically read yours as the same title. I do like The Lone Cart series but don't drool on'em so much like the next guy.

My bad, I've never heard it go by that title. I've heard it go by Shogun's Sadism, but not Assassin. I do love the film. And you are saying this isn't part of the Joy Of Torture films? I didn't know that. I have The Joy Of Torture and Inferno Of Torture, but I don't think I have seen the rest.

Last edited by Visitor Q; 07-24-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Visitor Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:12 AM   #343
ReptilianPig
Rotting Corpse

ReptilianPig is a glowing grin in the pitch black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renacimiento View Post
Quentin Tarantino's name popped into my head.
Sucks.

I must be defective because Sex and Fury didn't do much for me. Lady Snowblood however...

------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombaddict View Post
My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.
ReptilianPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:14 AM   #344
ReptilianPig
Rotting Corpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post

My bad, I've never heard it go by that title. I've head it go by Shogun's Sadism, but not Assassin. And you are saying this isn't part of the Joy Of Torture films? I didn't know that. I have The Joy Of Torture and Inferno Of Torture, but I don't think I have seen the rest.
Grrr Shogun's Sadism! heh. Yeah, that's what I meant. The Joy of Torture series is Ishii's thing, and he did not direct Oxen Split Torturing / Shogun's Sadism.

Quote:
My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:22 AM   #345
Visitor Q
The Living Dead

Visitor Q has no status.

Quote:
Grrr Shogun's Sadism! heh. Yeah, that's what I meant. The Joy of Torture series is Ishii's thing, and he did not direct Oxen Split Torturing / Shogun's Sadism.
Either way great movie, I really need to sit down and watch it again it has been a few years.

I really need to go through all my sleazy Japanese films, there are quite a few I never got around to watching. Infact I'm not sure what I have and what I don't have. I went through some of it when I was listing films in the Extreme Thread (which reminds me I have to finish that list), but alot of DVDs aren't marked so I have no clue what they are.

So do you like Lady Snow Blood? Wasn't sure when you replied to Ren. And what are your thoughts on Hanzo The Razor?
Old 07-24-2012, 01:41 AM   #346
Renacimiento
The Fallen Angel

Renacimiento has no status.

Location: Somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, near Argentina.

Quote:
Sucks.
I know ... I know...

Quote:

I must be defective because Sex and Fury didn't do much for me. Lady Snowblood however...
I have not yet seen Lady Snowblood (I need to see much more) and I also love Yakuza Tale Female, the credits sequence with Reiko Ike fighting naked in the rain on red background is simply unforgettable. Oh God!!!
Old 07-24-2012, 02:32 AM   #347
ReptilianPig
Rotting Corpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
Either way great movie, I really need to sit down and watch it again it has been a few years.

I really need to go through all my sleazy Japanese films, there are quite a few I never got around to watching. Infact I'm not sure what I have and what I don't have. I went through some of it when I was listing films in the Extreme Thread (which reminds me I have to finish that list), but alot of DVDs aren't marked so I have no clue what they are.

So do you like Lady Snow Blood? Wasn't sure when you replied to Ren. And what are your thoughts on Hanzo The Razor?
Are we talking like low, low grade sleaze of Japan? or bootlegs of sick yet classy pictures of pinkiness? Yup and yup to answer your questions. Although i retained little memory of them from whatever I was rockin.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renacimiento View Post
I have not yet seen Lady Snowblood (I need to see much more) and I also love Yakuza Tale Female, the credits sequence with Reiko Ike fighting naked in the rain on red background is simply unforgettable. Oh God!!!
Agreed in full. Within so few days I watched a slew of sukeban[sub-genre of pinky violence w/ female gang delinquents] films with the one and only supple n silky Reiko. Lynch Law Classroom stood out most to me.

This thread should list the Pinkies I enjoyed most, periodically. I'll throw out some must-sees in a minute.

That samurai appreciation thread needs some attention, also.

Quote:

Last edited by ReptilianPig; 07-24-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:59 AM   #348
Visitor Q
The Living Dead

Visitor Q has no status.

Quote:
Are we talking like low, low grade sleaze of Japan? or bootlegs of sick yet classy pictures of pinkiness?
I'm pretty sure the only pinky stuff I have that I haven't watched is the Angel Guts series (I've only watched two of them a few years back when I first bought the series), I think those qualify as Pinky films (?), it has been awhile. I'm not very knowledgeable on the genre. The rest is just low grade sleaze(Rape and Horror) and Exploitation.

If you could recommend some good pinky films that would be great. I'm looking for stuff like Captured For Sex 2 (I still need to see the first one), Star Of David... and Assalt! Jack The Ripper, I also really enjoyed Sato's The Bedroom. You know me just the real sick shit.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:28 AM   #349
ReptilianPig
Rotting Corpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecheanix View Post
[CENTER]Pinky Violence and Japanese Exploitation Thread.

Ok , so the films that are available with in the US to my knowledge are...

* Female Demon Ohyaku (196 (d. Yoshihiro Ishikawa)
* Female Prisoner #701: Scorpion (1972) (d. Shunya Ito)
* Female Prisoner Scorpion: Jailhouse 41(1972) (d. Shunya Ito)
* Female Prisoner Scorpion: Beast Stable (1973) (d. Shunya Ito)
* Female Prisoner Scorpion: #701's Grudge Song (1973) (d. Yasuharu Hasebe)
* The Blind Woman's Curse (1970) (d. Teruo Ishii)
* Lady Snowblood (1973) (d. Toshiya Fujita)
* Lady Snowblood 2: Love Song of Vengeance (1974) (d. Toshiya Fujita)
* Female Yakuza Tale (1973) (d. Teruo Ishii)
* Zero Woman: Red Handcuffs (1974) (d. Yukio Noda)
* School of the Holy Beast (1974) (d. Norifumi Suzuki)
* Terrifying Girls' High School: Lynch Law Classroom (1972) (d.NorifumiSuzuki)
* Bohachi Bushido: Code Of The Forgotten Eight (1973) - Teruo Ishii
* Beautiful Girl Hunter (Star of David) (1979) - Nofifumi Suzuki
Oh shit, look. The first post had everything available listed already. I selected titles I like a lot.

Beautiful Teacher in Torture Hell
Dolls of Harem
Saburai: Way of the Bohachi [Somehow connects to the awesome Bohachi Bushido, same characters]
Violated Angels (1967) - King ov hate brought this one to my attention. I kept thinking of Richard Speck's fucked up night of marauding and lustmord, cause well, it looked very similar to how i read it. It's a short one. So is Beautiful Teacher in Torture Hell.
Assault Jack the Ripper
Watcher in the Attic
There are a buttload more sukeban films, but I cannot differentiate ATM.
edit: A Lonely Cow Weeps at Dawn '03 - This dude milks his step daughter, like a cow, in a stable. No violence, just the pink.

Quote:

Last edited by ReptilianPig; 07-24-2012 at 03:35 AM.