Norman Bates Pyscho 12" Custom - Page 2 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Collectibles, figures, and memorabilia.

Collectibles, figures, and memorabilia. posters, figures, whatever.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:22 AM   #11
hammerfan
Not Dead Yet

hammerfan has no status.

Default dARK mark

Well i do know resinpirate and there is no past with dark mark. he is just casuing shit. if he doesnt like the figure, fine, say that and move on, but clearly he has soem agenda.
hammerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:57 AM   #12
resinpirate
Fresh Kill

resinpirate is Hard at it !!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to resinpirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klown View Post
Obviously Dark Mark has an issue with resinpirate, but I'm not sure I follow from there. The site Dark Mark linked to appears to be a "joke". I have not idea what problem Dark Mark has with resinpirate. Perhaps there is a past incident/history I'm not aware of?
I m sorry this has come up on here. Dark Mark for some reason best known to himself seems to follow me from board to board to insult anything I do. He has brough that joke from the other site to try and humiliate me and accuses me of running a sweatshop just because I live in Bangkok. That is the thing a found most offensive and a tad racist.. Just because I live in a less developed country it does not make me slave trader. Again my apologies for retaliating and i will do my best to keep things an a civil and mature footing
Old 03-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #13
Erebus Dirge
Rotting Corpse

Erebus Dirge is dressing up his turds like barbie dolls with thedead flayed skins of his enemies

I just want to say that the Norma Bates and some of your other products which I've seen are pretty good head sculpts. Continue to carry on what you're doing if it makes you and others happy , but also at the same time you might want to cover yourself legally in terms of copyright. By maybe donating an affordable percentage of earnings to appropriate parties, as a gesture. That way no one can try and discredit /sue you,if push comes to shove.

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5
Erebus Dirge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:20 PM   #14
horrorbuff28
Rotting Corpse

horrorbuff28 is slaying dragons.

Does anyone else pee on the porcelain at a urinal so as not to make noise peeing in the water?
Old 03-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #15
Erebus Dirge
Rotting Corpse

Erebus Dirge is dressing up his turds like barbie dolls with thedead flayed skins of his enemies

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorbuff28 View Post
Does anyone else pee on the porcelain at a urinal so as not to make noise peeing in the water?
Yep, sometimes I also cough when taking a shit in a public toilet and there's people outside....

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5
Erebus Dirge is offline   Reply With Quote