The Off-Topic Thread - October 2009 - Page 256 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > Bloody-Disgusting.com > Locked Threads

Locked Threads Where closed threads go to die...

Old 10-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #2551
halloweencheif
The Living Dead

halloweencheif is mad hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
I am a young white woman. I don't stop for anyone but African Americans are statistically more likely to commit a crime than caucasians. We live in two different places. Whites and hispanics may be majority panhandlers over there but over here it's blacks and over in Alaska it's nuks. My experience has been with black people therefore I'm more cautious of them.
The fact that you're a white woman means nothing...Blacks commit the most crimes against other blacks, so the fact that you're white, means statistically, you're probably safer...In Los angeles most the crime is committed by blacks and hispanics, that doesn't mean all blacks and hispanics are criminals...You have a really F'd up way of thinking.. Whats sad is the majority of people think the way you do...

And I'm not saying you're racist because of the way you think, I just think it's unfair to group a race because of the actions of a few..

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain dead View Post
Mouthsturbation?
Old 10-14-2009, 10:51 PM   #2552
WENN
Fresh Kill

WENN is chilling like a villian

Quote:
I am a young white woman. I don't stop for anyone but African Americans are statistically more likely to commit a crime than caucasians. We live in two different places. Whites and hispanics may be majority panhandlers over there but over here it's blacks and over in Alaska it's nuks. My experience has been with black people therefore I'm more cautious of them.
I seriously understand where your coming from, but be careful.While your being cautious of Black people you might let your guard down around the wrong white person and end up victimized anyway.

I am a black person and i can admit that my own people scare me sometimes.Once i let my guard down in front of some white/italian guys and ended up getting robbed, damn near raped and left on a highway to find my own way home.

Most of the White women being killed and kidnapped are being done so by their own people.Be careful...thats all i'm saying...
Old 10-14-2009, 11:11 PM   #2553
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics

voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty

Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweencheif View Post
The fact that you're a white woman means nothing...Blacks commit the most crimes against other blacks, so the fact that you're white, means statistically, you're probably safer...In Los angeles most the crime is committed by blacks and hispanics, that doesn't mean all blacks and hispanics are criminals...You have a really F'd up way of thinking.. Whats sad is the majority of people think the way you do...

And I'm not saying you're racist because of the way you think, I just think it's unfair to group a race because of the actions of a few..
I'm not against an entire race. Also again that's L.A. not Alabama. If I was approached by more white people, or asians, or hispanics I would be weary of them. However my experience is with African Americans therefore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WENN View Post
I seriously understand where your coming from, but be careful.While your being cautious of Black people you might let your guard down around the wrong white person and end up victimized anyway.

I am a black person and i can admit that my own people scare me sometimes.Once i let my guard down in front of some white/italian guys and ended up getting robbed, damn near raped and left on a highway to find my own way home.

Most of the White women being killed and kidnapped are being done so by their own people.Be careful...thats all i'm saying...
When I'm walking through a dark parking lot I don't zone in on a particular race. I don't think there's any such thing as being too cautious. I always check my surroundings, under my car and my back seat before I get in. While there are the occassional cases of someone being held up by an African American the main problem is just panhandling. Caucasians lead in drug manufacturing and distribution, spousal abuse, and some of the more sadistic and depraved crimes. So you're right I can't really be too careful around anyone regardless of race. I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience by the way and I hope that you've recovered from it since.

I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!
Old 10-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #2554
MATT PYTHON
It... Won't... Die...

MATT PYTHON is Peace, MFers!

Send a message via MSN to MATT PYTHON Send a message via Yahoo to MATT PYTHON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny! View Post
yeah, zing, great. Still stands, reading two or three pages of just sheer ridiculousness. What a waste, oh well.
W3rd. I've pretty much stopped posting and may completely stop in the near future. These niggaz need to make like asexual organisms and go fuck themselves.

/
Old 10-14-2009, 11:26 PM   #2555
halloweencheif
The Living Dead

halloweencheif is mad hungry

Quote:
I'm not against an entire race. Also again that's L.A. not Alabama. If I was approached by more white people, or asians, or hispanics I would be weary of them. However my experience is with African Americans therefore...
Well, you said you weren't going to stop for " Black people" anymore..So it kinda sounded that way..but.. whatever, its all good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain dead View Post
Mouthsturbation?
Old 10-14-2009, 11:26 PM   #2556
WENN
Fresh Kill

WENN is chilling like a villian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATT PYTHON View Post
W3rd. I've pretty much stopped posting and may completely stop in the near future. These niggaz need to make like asexual organisms and go fuck themselves.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:34 PM   #2557
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics

voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty

Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATT PYTHON View Post

Totally pictured a pissed off nerd saying this. Didn't feel like making the picture pretty.

I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!
Old 10-14-2009, 11:40 PM   #2558
Corpsey
Rotting Corpse

Corpsey is feelin' fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweencheif View Post
In Los angeles most the crime is committed by blacks and hispanics, that doesn't mean all blacks and hispanics are criminals...
QFT

Black and hispanics DO commit the most crimes in the greater Los Angeles area (LA, OC, IE, etc).
Old 10-15-2009, 12:14 AM   #2559
Redbull42
Rotting Corpse

Redbull42 is annoyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
QFT

Black and hispanics DO commit the most crimes in the greater Los Angeles area (LA, OC, IE, etc).
We had this black man come to our house asking if we needed our trees cut or some work done around the yard (he ran a business).
And my mom FREAKED out, because she thought he was trying to get into the house. I wanted to slap her for her racist ignorance, he was just being nice, and trying to make a dollar.

OT for a sec: I fount a Motor City Machine Guns tape at FYE, the guy is gonna hold it for me till friday, WOOT.

"Redbull and Vodka?"
Old 10-15-2009, 12:28 AM   #2560
MATT PYTHON
It... Won't... Die...

MATT PYTHON is Peace, MFers!

Send a message via MSN to MATT PYTHON Send a message via Yahoo to MATT PYTHON

Quote:
Originally Posted by WENN View Post
This slut knows what the fuck's up.

Quote:

Totally pictured a pissed off nerd saying this. Didn't feel like making the picture pretty.
I'm a nerd, just not that kind of nerd. Though, as far as I know, I'm the only person that says that.

You should have just used my pic and it would have automatically been pretty.

/