Leatherface 3D / Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 08:21 AM   #1
black coffee
It... Won't... Die...
 
black coffee's Avatar
black coffee has no status.
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Paddy's Pub
Posts: 13,925
Send a message via MSN to black coffee
Default Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013)

Variety reports that The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is getting the 3D treatment in a new "contemporary" storyline.
Which means more than likely, the Platinum Dunes' remake and prequel will be ignored. How is this possible?
Well Twisted Pictures (who have produced the Saw series) has acquired the rights to the series and will be behind the new film. Stephen Susco who penned The Grudge remake is taking up writing duties.


http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=13&cs=1

Oh dear...

Discuss.
__________________

Last edited by black coffee; 10-15-2012 at 07:01 AM.
black coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
MrBearIsNekromantik
I Eat Brains!
 
MrBearIsNekromantik's Avatar
MrBearIsNekromantik is waiting for Santa
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Nilbog
Posts: 6,319
Default

How much longer are they gonna rape the whole 3-D thing?

I mean seriously?

Theres gonna be AAWIL in 3-D
Possibly Halloween 3-D
We already had My Bloody Valentine 3-D.

Just stop!

__________________
MrBearIsNekromantik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:40 AM   #3
Reverend Lowe
BANNED
 
Reverend Lowe's Avatar
Reverend Lowe is extolling the virtues of the tripod.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,701
Default

I fully support 3D. It seems the only way to SHAKE shaky cam syndrome.
Reverend Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:51 AM   #4
black coffee
It... Won't... Die...
 
black coffee's Avatar
black coffee has no status.
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Paddy's Pub
Posts: 13,925
Send a message via MSN to black coffee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Lowe View Post
I fully support everything shitty
Yeah, we know.
__________________
black coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:57 AM   #5
Klown
Super Moderator
 
Klown's Avatar
Klown has no status.
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Titletown
Posts: 12,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by black coffee View Post
Variety reports that The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is getting the 3D treatment in a new "contemporary" storyline.
Which means more than likely, the Platinum Dunes' remake and prequel will be ignored. How is this possible?
Well Twisted Pictures (who have produced the Saw series) has acquired the rights to the series and will be behind the new film. Stephen Susco who penned The Grudge remake is taking up writing duties.


http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=13&cs=1

Oh dear...

Discuss.


I'm tired of 3D already. It's a fucking gimmick. It adds NOTHING to a movie.
__________________

Blu-ray / DVD Collection | Horror Etc. Podcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
Thank God for Jeff Goldblum
Klown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:06 AM   #6
Reverend Lowe
BANNED
 
Reverend Lowe's Avatar
Reverend Lowe is extolling the virtues of the tripod.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by black coffee View Post
Yeah, we know.
obvious troll is obvious
Reverend Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:07 AM   #7
MrBearIsNekromantik
I Eat Brains!
 
MrBearIsNekromantik's Avatar
MrBearIsNekromantik is waiting for Santa
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Nilbog
Posts: 6,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klown View Post


I'm tired of 3D already. It's a fucking gimmick. It adds NOTHING to a movie.
That comment was pure win.

It made my morning.
__________________
MrBearIsNekromantik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:23 AM   #8
Cannibal Rapist
Rotting Corpse
 
Cannibal Rapist's Avatar
Cannibal Rapist is raping, then cannibalizing
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,261
Default

I agree, it doesn't really add anything.

Especially if every other new movie is in 3D.

Movies in 3D hurt.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
Something about her just makes me want to jam my cock in her throat until she pukes on my balls....she looks like she is into that kinda shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffin Bloood View Post
I just wanted to point out the irony of you calling them mean while proudly sporting an image of a naked impaled girl on your forearm.
Cannibal Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #9
MrBearIsNekromantik
I Eat Brains!
 
MrBearIsNekromantik's Avatar
MrBearIsNekromantik is waiting for Santa
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Nilbog
Posts: 6,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal Rapist View Post
I agree, it doesn't really add anything.

Especially if every other new movie is in 3D.

Movies in 3D hurt.
Am I the only one that gets a killer headache after watching them?

Maybe that's why the Virtual Boy failed as a console as will 3-D films sadly.

I thought it would be a cool experiance but guess it's not possible now.
__________________
MrBearIsNekromantik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:27 AM   #10
Cannibal Rapist
Rotting Corpse
 
Cannibal Rapist's Avatar
Cannibal Rapist is raping, then cannibalizing
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBearIsNekromantik View Post
Am I the only one that gets a killer headache after watching them?

Maybe that's why the Virtual Boy failed as a console as will 3-D films sadly.

I thought it would be a cool experiance but guess it's not possible now.
I was psyched to pick up Friday the 13th Part III in 3D.

Watching it definitely brought back some memories.
( I wasn't even alive when it came out, but I did see it in theaters in 3D when I was a kid)

After about 1/3rd of the movie I had to turn the 3D off and watch it in boring ol' 2D.

Shit hurts man.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
Something about her just makes me want to jam my cock in her throat until she pukes on my balls....she looks like she is into that kinda shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffin Bloood View Post
I just wanted to point out the irony of you calling them mean while proudly sporting an image of a naked impaled girl on your forearm.
Cannibal Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC