Films That Have Pissed You Off - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > General Horror Talk

General Horror Talk Does it have something to do with horror? Does it not fit in anywhere else? Post It Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
DePedumMysteriis
Not Dead Yet
 
DePedumMysteriis's Avatar
DePedumMysteriis is Breathing Life Into A Stone
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 68
Default Films That Have Pissed You Off

Rec 2 and 3.

__________________

Breathe Life Into A Stone
DePedumMysteriis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #2
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is Dr. Octagon
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Pringe George, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 10,682
Default

Pissed off by how bad they are or by how hard hitting the film is?

I never get mad at movies that are terrible. Seems pointless and a waste of time to be angry over a movie that you don't enjoy. Other movies (which are great) like Bully, Shame, Requiem for a Dream, & Kids piss me off because of how bleak and "real" they feel.
__________________
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
DePedumMysteriis
Not Dead Yet
 
DePedumMysteriis's Avatar
DePedumMysteriis is Breathing Life Into A Stone
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sins View Post
Pissed off by how bad they are or by how hard hitting the film is?

I never get mad at movies that are terrible. Seems pointless and a waste of time to be angry over a movie that you don't enjoy. Other movies (which are great) like Bully, Shame, Requiem for a Dream, & Kids piss me off because of how bleak and "real" they feel.
Wasn't referring to genuine anger, but I could understand someone that takes it to heart.

Rec was fantastic, so it's disappointing to see shitty sequels.
__________________

Breathe Life Into A Stone
DePedumMysteriis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #4
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is Dr. Octagon
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Pringe George, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 10,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DePedumMysteriis View Post
Wasn't referring to genuine anger, but I could understand someone that takes it to heart.

Rec was fantastic, so it's disappointing to see shitty sequels.
Ah, I see.

I like Rec a lot, but find it slightly overrated. I found the second to be just as, if not better than the first. Will have to give it a rewatch soon though. Haven't seen the third.
__________________
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #5
Daenerys
Your Highness
 
Daenerys's Avatar
Daenerys is taking what's hers with fire and blood
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Across the Narrow Sea
Posts: 7,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DePedumMysteriis View Post
Wasn't referring to genuine anger, but I could understand someone that takes it to heart.

Rec was fantastic, so it's disappointing to see shitty sequels.
Get the fuck out of here if you think Rec 2 is shitty. Why are they shitty and why did they piss you off??
__________________
"I will do what Queens do. I will rule."
Daenerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #6
DePedumMysteriis
Not Dead Yet
 
DePedumMysteriis's Avatar
DePedumMysteriis is Breathing Life Into A Stone
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
Get the fuck out of here if you think Rec 2 is shitty. Why are they shitty and why did they piss you off??
It's all subjective, of course. As much as I like religious/possession type films, I would have preferred if they went with the whole biological approach, and no mention of demons.
__________________

Breathe Life Into A Stone
DePedumMysteriis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #7
Daenerys
Your Highness
 
Daenerys's Avatar
Daenerys is taking what's hers with fire and blood
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Across the Narrow Sea
Posts: 7,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DePedumMysteriis View Post
It's all subjective, of course. As much as I like religious/possession type films, I would have preferred if they went with the whole biological approach, and no mention of demons.
Rec is a zombie movie.
__________________
"I will do what Queens do. I will rule."
Daenerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC