The Off Topic Thread - March 2013 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > Bloody-Disgusting.com > Locked Threads

Locked Threads Where closed threads go to die...

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 12:09 AM   #1
Cebonation04
Demigod
 
Cebonation04's Avatar
Cebonation04 has no status.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greendale
Posts: 26,305
Send a message via AIM to Cebonation04
Default The Off Topic Thread - March 2013

I am really high...that is all.
__________________
Cebonation04 is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 07:57 AM   #2
craftychicka
Fresh Kill
 
craftychicka's Avatar
craftychicka is fucking awesome
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 699
Send a message via Skype™ to craftychicka
Default

Fuck...its March already. It always catches me off guard.
__________________
craftychicka is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 11:30 AM   #3
Jack the Pin
Send... More... Paramedics
 
Jack the Pin's Avatar
Jack the Pin is trying to tie a bell around the tail of his Cartesian demon
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pouring treacle in the mad king's ear
Posts: 8,626
Default

Four days to get the OTT rolling for March?

You guys are slackin'.
Jack the Pin is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #4
TheReturnOfSarsoor
Rotting Corpse
 
TheReturnOfSarsoor's Avatar
TheReturnOfSarsoor has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,843
Default

Only 26 more days till I turn 22. AAAWWW YEAH!
TheReturnOfSarsoor is online now  
Old 03-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #5
H.P. Pufncraft
Super Moderator
 
H.P. Pufncraft's Avatar
H.P. Pufncraft is fucking MILFs and Cougars and Porn Stars. Oh my!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In between Kelli Staxxx's Love Jugs(Mammary Intercourse FTW)
Posts: 43,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
Only 26 more days till I turn 22. AAAWWW YEAH!
Are you going to Vegas for your birthday, or is that for something else?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Staxxx
Are you gonna cum in my pussy?
40 Ladies and Counting....
H.P. Pufncraft is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 02:30 PM   #6
craftychicka
Fresh Kill
 
craftychicka's Avatar
craftychicka is fucking awesome
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 699
Send a message via Skype™ to craftychicka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
Only 26 more days till I turn 22. AAAWWW YEAH!
Its kind of nice not to be the youngest, totally a new concept for me.

The only thing I can say about Vegas is there is some amazing food (I haven't been there while I was old enough to drink or gamble so... its kinda like I haven't gone).

There is an awesome tapas restaurant called 'FireFly' that I highly recommend.
__________________
craftychicka is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 02:46 PM   #7
TheReturnOfSarsoor
Rotting Corpse
 
TheReturnOfSarsoor's Avatar
TheReturnOfSarsoor has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
Are you going to Vegas for your birthday, or is that for something else?
Nah, going there in July if everything goes as planned. July 18-26 to be exact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftychicka View Post
Its kind of nice not to be the youngest, totally a new concept for me.

The only thing I can say about Vegas is there is some amazing food (I haven't been there while I was old enough to drink or gamble so... its kinda like I haven't gone).

There is an awesome tapas restaurant called 'FireFly' that I highly recommend.
Being young is awesome!
TheReturnOfSarsoor is online now  
Old 03-05-2013, 10:39 AM   #8
dead breed
Super Moderator
 
dead breed's Avatar
dead breed is fire walk with me.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hell
Posts: 15,156
Default

Movies .. Boobs .. Mary J .. Life's great
__________________
dead breed is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 11:13 AM   #9
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics
 
voodoo_dolly's Avatar
voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Crosby
Posts: 9,726
Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly
Default

Well I was reminded last night why I hate the rodeo as if last year wasn't enough to keep me from going back. Even though the tickets were comped to see the rodeo portion and the band Styx it was still expensive as fuck. It's also always nerve racking for me to tote along two small children in a huge crowd. Plus Scarlett was too short (by one inch!) to go on any of the rides unless the operator took pity on her bc she cried when just Heidi went on the ride. Gah if I ever think about going back someone please verbally assault me.
__________________


I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!
voodoo_dolly is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #10
Caustic Coffee
Abuser of Power
 
Caustic Coffee's Avatar
Caustic Coffee is the I in team.
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 13,799
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
Well I was reminded last night why I hate the rodeo as if last year wasn't enough to keep me from going back. Even though the tickets were comped to see the rodeo portion and the band Styx it was still expensive as fuck. It's also always nerve racking for me to tote along two small children in a huge crowd. Plus Scarlett was too short (by one inch!) to go on any of the rides unless the operator took pity on her bc she cried when just Heidi went on the ride. Gah if I ever think about going back someone please verbally assault me.
I'll man that job.
Caustic Coffee is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC