Wishmaster Series - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Old 03-14-2007, 09:07 AM   #1
Dobe Dobe
BANNED

Dobe Dobe is bannedddd

Default Wishmaster Series

Quote:
In the beginning of time, two forms of life were first created. One were the Angels and the other were the Djinn, a race of beings bent on humanity's destruction and ruling Earth. But the Djinn can only take over when one of their own grants three wishes to the person who wakes him. And the Djinn has a way to turn one's wildest dreams into their worst nightmare. In 1997, when a statue carrying the jewel that holds a Djinn hostage is destroyed, a young gemologist (Tammy Lauren) accidently wakes the Djinn (Andrew Divoff) and releases him into the world where he can complete his hellish mission. But can she figure out the perfect wish that will banish the Djinn forever and save humanity?

Quote:
The evil Djinn is awakened by a female thief, Morgana, during a botched robbery. He takes credit for the crime, letting himself be put into prison so that he can offer twisted wishes to prisoners in return for their souls. If Morgana asks him for three wishes, then his race, the Djinn, can take over Earth, killing all humanity.

Quote:
For the third time, the evil Wishmaster returns with more evil and grotesquery to wreck the life of more innocents. This time, his victim is a beautiful, innocent and studious teenage girl named Diana Collins who accidentally opened up the Djinn's tomb and released him. After gaining his freedom, the Djinn goes into a murderous frenzy though her college campus while trying to find Diana to fulfill her three wishes. While Diana is on the run, she must endeavor to prevent the Djinn from subjecting the entire world to Hell's wrath.

Quote:
In this fourth series of the hell-raising Wishmaster, the Djinn unleashes his undying love and three wishes on a beautiful new victim named Lisa, whose crucial third wish is one that the Wishmaster cannot fulfill without leaving a trail of terror, devastation and blood in his wake. The evil brotherhood of the Djinns shall awaken from the flames of Hell. As the third wish is made, humankind had better be prepared for the apocalypse. Woken up once again, the repulsive Djinn returns to wreck the life of more innocent victims with his deadly fulfillments. In order to prevent the release of the evil brotherhood of the Djinns from Hell, Lisa must find a way to destroy the Djinn to stop the prophecy from being fulfilled.

I own all 4; I have Parts 1 and 2 in a double feature DVD, Part 3 on VHS, and Part 4 on DVD. I like the first one the best and think they go down hill after that.
Dobe Dobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:03 AM   #2
camwar
Not Dead Yet

camwar has no status.

I own the double feature dvd as well and enjoy both movies. 1 being my favorite. I've seen bits and pieces from 3 and 4 and can't say I wanna see the entire movies.
camwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:23 AM   #3
Doc
It... Won't... Die...

Doc is a hillbilly.

Send a message via AIM to Doc

Old 03-14-2007, 11:26 AM   #4
Header
Rotting Corpse

Header has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Header

The last one is so soap-opera-ish. It cracks me up.

I just remember in one of the films, a guy fucks himself...That was just weird.

You think when the guy came up with the idea to invent a bong, a blacklight popped up over his head?
-Mitch Hedburg
Header is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:07 PM   #5
never ready
It... Won't... Die...

never ready is still not ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Header View Post
The last one is so soap-opera-ish. It cracks me up.

I just remember in one of the films, a guy fucks himself...That was just weird.
That scene was in the second movie.

If you could see inside my head - you'd run
http://never-ready.dvdaf.com/owned
Sig by rayzorsharp
never ready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:11 PM   #6
Slashaholic
Fresh Kill

Slashaholic is Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by never ready View Post
That scene was in the second movie.
LOL ! that is probably one of the most hilarious scenes in wishmaster 2
Slashaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:54 AM   #7
Slashaholic
Fresh Kill

Slashaholic is Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobe Dobe View Post

I own all 4; I have Parts 1 and 2 in a double feature DVD, Part 3 on VHS, and Part 4 on DVD. I like the first one the best and think they go down hill after that.
yeah i have the Double feature dvd but i do agree the first is the best i would throw the rest in the shit can they suk ass .
Slashaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:57 AM   #8
MikeBonomo
It... Won't... Die...

MikeBonomo is festival circuit with Assassins

Send a message via AIM to MikeBonomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobe Dobe View Post

Yeah well I own all 4 on DVD muhahahah

THe first one is the best but the second is my favorite for replayability...cheesiness at a max!

Check out my NEW official website HERE.
MikeBonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:09 AM   #9
Kupotek
Send... More... Paramedics

Kupotek is es un gato loco con un cuchillo.

Send a message via AIM to Kupotek

Wishmaster is a horror movie about a djinn played most deliciously despicably and cruel by Andrew Divoff who I just realized plays Mikhail Bakunin on Lost. How he went from being Wishmaster to getting his face rearranged by Locke is almost as sad as William Shatner going from Starship captain to driving a cop car.

Just a thought
Kupotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:20 AM   #10
Morbid
Rotting Corpse

Morbid has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Morbid Send a message via Skype™ to Morbid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupotek View Post
Wishmaster is a horror movie about a djinn played most deliciously despicably and cruel by Andrew Divoff who I just realized plays Mikhail Bakunin on Lost. How he went from being Wishmaster to getting his face rearranged by Locke is almost as sad as William Shatner going from Starship captain to driving a cop car.

Just a thought
Yeah, it's a shame he went from being attached to a series of shitty horror movies to having a pretty big role in one of todays most watched television shows.
Morbid is offline   Reply With Quote