BLOODY-DISGUSTING - View Single Post - The Shining (1980)
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 04:15 AM   #406
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelator View Post
Also... some of the things they point out in Room 237 kind of blow my mind... Next time I watch it I will have my eyes open as widely as possible.
It felt almost a bit horror-ish, watching all these stuff he "incorporated" in the film.
I am not into conspiracy theory shit at all, but this felt different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sins View Post
I haven't done any real research on anything that was presented in the film that wasn't in the film so maybe I would change my opinion If I actually did some but as it stands I didn't really feel like any of the people's claims held any weight.
I think the producers were researching a lot to backup their (admittedly) mind-boggling theories and those researches were presented in the doc as well. I give them credit to that, otherwise I wouldn't pay attention to it at all, condemning the whole film as hokuspokus from wannabe Kubrick nerds who believe that they unraveled the mystery of his mindset.

They won't, no one will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote