Originally Posted by The Geek
The Laid to Rest films are the only slasher flicks that perfectly blended practical FX and CGI for me.
I don't care if it saves time, money etc. it rarely looks right to me when they use CGI in kill scenes.
The F13th reboot for example. The ax blade sticking out of Lawrence's chest was so obviously CGI it took me of the movie.
Other than that it wasn't really noticeable in the reboot.
Yeah now I want to watch Laid to Rest. Happening now.
2014 BD Song Draft
1. The Ocean - Bathyalpelagic I: Impasses
2. The Knife - Full of Fire
3. The Drones - Why Write a Letter That You'll Never Send
4. Death Grips - Spread Eagle Cross the Block
5. Giant Giant - The House, the Street, the Room
6. Bob Dylan - Most of the Time
7. Johnny Greenwood - Oil
8. Mos Def & Talib Kweli - Definition
9. Janelle Monae - Q.U.E.E.N.
10. Swans - Mother of the World