The Laid to Rest films are the only slasher flicks that perfectly blended practical FX and CGI for me.
I don't care if it saves time, money etc. it rarely looks right to me when they use CGI in kill scenes.
The F13th reboot for example. The ax blade sticking out of Lawrence's chest was so obviously CGI it took me of the movie.
Other than that it wasn't really noticeable in the reboot.
1. Dragon Sound-Friends
2. Alice Cooper-He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)
3. Michael Sembello-Rock Until You Drop
5. The Crypt Keeper-Crypt Jam
6. Gerard McMahon-Cry Little Sister
7. J. Geils Band-Fright Night
8. John McDermott-The Ballad of Harry Warden
9. AC/DC-Who Made Who
10. The Remnants-Bad Taste
11. The Dickies-Killer Klowns From Outer Space
12. Frankie Vinci-Angela's Theme
13. Smokey Miles feat. Adrian Perry - The Hunter
14. Kayne West-Gay Fish