Originally Posted by Myerszilla
Who the fuck cares what you call? Yeah, like I have nothing better to do but lie to a bunch of people I won't ever actually meet about the amount of films I've seen.
Silly absurd little man.
Thousands, and thousands of movies? I don't think Roger Ebert has seen that many. There is NO way.
You lie boy, you lllliiiiieeee!
All Genre Draft 2014
1. Rush (2013)
2. SalÚ, or the 120 Days of Sodom (1975)
3. Django Unchained (2012)
4. Eraserhead (1977)
5. The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976)
6. Once Were Warriors (1994)
7. The Penalty (1920)
8. Antiviral (2012)
9. Island of Lost Souls (1932)
10. A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984) Wes Craven