BLOODY-DISGUSTING - View Single Post - What game are you playing now?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #13023
Justin_Voorhees
The Living Dead

Justin_Voorhees has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post

Why do people feed reviewers? Everyone has different tastes. I can stand people who review shit, be it films or games or whatever. They nit pick and bitch about every fucking thing, pack of fucking wankers. I hope they have a severe car crash and take out a family of innocents, just for being cunt rags.

The game is loads of fun, and any hardcore ALien fan is surely to be happy. Just don't expect something that looks and plays like BioShock, it has a GREAT arcade feel that I love.

Don't you think you're being a little harsh? I mean if it were one or two reviewers I could see your point but when it's all of them...
Why can't I expect Bioshock? For a game that I originally saw announced in a ps2 magazine back in 2002 it had better be far superior to Bioshock. Just because it has ALIENS on it doesn't mean a hardcore Alien fan should just take it as it is.
Will I get it, eventually yes but not until the price has dropped considerably. I don't have the time or money to be wasting on half assed games.
Justin_Voorhees is offline   Reply With Quote