BLOODY-DISGUSTING - View Single Post - In thirty Years, What films from the Current Era (2000-Now) will be called Classics?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #35
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...

Se7en is blazin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myerszilla View Post
That's all subjective to opinion, but BD is literally the only place I've seen as of late that's still harsh towards Rob's H2. Everywhere else everyone has calmed down & I've talked to a lot of people who used to hate it, and now they love it.

I understand why people don't like Rob's H2: because it's different, but these are the same people who were clamoring for something new to be done. This is the only movie that makes sense of the brother/sister story angle while adding more depth to both Laurie & Michael instead of him being the terminator he was in the sequels where he was more or less a bad Voorhees clone.
What places have you seen people defend it? Rob Zombie fan sites?

People don't hate H2 because it's different. They hate it because it was terribly written, generic, boring, not the least bit creepy or tense with a story that makes absolutely no sense, filled with some of the most unlikable characters I've seen in horror recently. (Don't even get me started on those dream sequences.)

The only redeeming thing about the movie is the first 10-20 minutes in the hospital. After that it becomes the nonsensical dribble we've become used to seeing in horror recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd2006 View Post
Drive
Wolf Creek
Death Sentence
Versus
In what world are Drive and Death Sentence horror?

Drive is definitely a classic though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

You're just a bland and dull rip off.
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote