Old 01-30-2013, 10:23 PM   #37798
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs

Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.

Send a message via MSN to Oxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frey View Post
Tombstone - 10/10

Holy shit! I am not a big western fan and I had seen bits and pices of this before but never the whole thing and I was blown away. The entire cast was superb. If he didnt one for it, Val Kilmer deserved an academy award for playing Doc Holiday. That was by far his best role Ive ever seen, even better than Jim Morrison. Everything that came out of his mouth was fucking poetry. Aside from Kurt Russel's incredibly fake stache he was awesome as well. I guess the only thing I didnt like wasnt really about the movie but how Billy Zane looked. Why is it everything he is in they make him look like an absolute flamer? Anyway I loved it and found the final scene between Wyatt and Doc heartbreaking. Easily the best western I have ever seen.
It's a good movie but I think it's overrated.

If you have seen the Dollar Trilogy I can't recommend it enough, I'm not huge on westerns (at least I wasn't) and my love for Eastwood eventually drove me to see the DT. Gos, three of the best films you will EVER see. Some badass shit. Also, Outlaw Josey Wales is an underrated Eastwood flick and is one of my tops from him.

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote