Argento's US giallo film. I saw this for the first time 6 years ago and I felt it was time for a re-watch.
Argento's trademark camera work is there but the violence has been toned down for the states (it's still violent but lacks the gory punch his previous films had) It also has some pacing issues and some uneven acting.
But the finale ties everything together beautifully and the mystery is a satisfying and compelling one.
"Ruby Rain" is also a great musical track.
Not as entertaining (or nasty) as Argento's other US production (his segment of Two Evil Eyes) but still a fun and satisfying murder mystery.
1. Dragon Sound-Friends
2. Alice Cooper-He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)
3. Michael Sembello-Rock Until You Drop
5. The Crypt Keeper-Crypt Jam
6. Gerard McMahon-Cry Little Sister
7. J. Geils Band-Fright Night
8. John McDermott-The Ballad of Harry Warden
9. AC/DC-Who Made Who
10. The Remnants-Bad Taste
11. The Dickies-Killer Klowns From Outer Space
12. Frankie Vinci-Angela's Theme
13. Smokey Miles feat. Adrian Perry - The Hunter
14. Kayne West-Gay Fish
Last edited by The Geek; 01-30-2013 at 11:15 PM.