BLOODY-DISGUSTING - View Single Post - Ultimate Friday the 13th Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:46 PM   #8433
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...

Se7en is blazin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfang View Post
Just to remind people, it's not enough for a movie to make more than it cost to make, it needs to make around 3 times as much is there's to be a sequel. In part, there's the cost of advertising. But also, no one want's to invest in one project that ("they're sure") isn't gonna make 3x as much when they can invest in a different project.

There's always direct to video, but, just my guess) with F13, the studio would rather wait and try again later on the big screen then go DTV and prolly never go back to the big screen. I suppose it's not impossible to go from video back to the big screen, prolly happen eventually, but the decision I'm sure will be a bit nerve wracking when/if ever someone makes it.
Yeah, Friday the 13th is definitely a bankable brand, if not now probably sometime in the near future.

Wouldn't be too far fetched to say the next film will be a reboot, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

You're just a bland and dull rip off.
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote