BLOODY-DISGUSTING - View Single Post - What films did you watch today? V2
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #36862
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Bad Biology
A girl, who happens to be a freak of nature because of her voracious sexual appetite and her skills to give birth to a deformed child within minutes after being inseminated, gets to know with a guy with similar problems, but this time hea has a monster of a cock, which has a mind of its own.
I hope I have put up the synopsis right, because there is hardly any. This movie was a tasteless and more than wild expericence from the great Frank Henenlotter. The actors were pretty amateurish and the settings as well but nonetheless, this was fun to watch at because of the outrageous and often repulsive sequences. You definitely have to be in the mood to get accustomed to such depravity. But I liked it.

7/10

Paul
Two nerds pick up a stranded alien, who happens to be very witty, funny and pretty rude as well. He needs the help of the two in order to get back to his fellow alien mates, but the way is hard and filled with many chasers.
I liked this a lot, plain and straight out fun out of the Alien box, equipped with many puns and solid CGI, mainly regarding the grey pot smoking Alien.
Many laughter I had with this.

8/10

Super 8
A bunch of kids, filming a scence for their zombie flick on a train station, are witnesses of a horrific train accident, caused by a man who intended to derail the train with his car on the tracks. The kids soon find out, that the cargo of the wrecked train is more than meets the eye. Soon, their town experiences strange and unnatural events, caused by an yet unknown force to them.
I loved that movie a lot, seriously. All likeable characters with many cross references to the horror genre and early Spielberg films, in which kids with wide-open eyes are the main characters and having with their experienced adventures the time of their lives. Plus, the action was mainly outstanding, especially the derailment of the train, a total blast. And the kid's zombie film at the end was awesome as well, totally loved it.

I think I must have the Blu-ray.

8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote