Originally Posted by Klown
I don't know about that. That about breaks the corniness meter.
With the way Nolan is talking, I wonder if they will kill off Batman? It sounds as though the characters are all wrapped up, and I don't think it would be very satisfying to see him just hang up the suit for good.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I think it would be different and good to see. Him either give up Batman, or sacrifice himself. It would stop any terrible spin offs.
All Genre Draft 2014
1. Rush (2013)
2. SalÚ, or the 120 Days of Sodom (1975)
3. Django Unchained (2012)
4. Eraserhead (1977)
5. The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976)
6. Once Were Warriors (1994)
7. The Penalty (1920)
8. Antiviral (2012)
9. Island of Lost Souls (1932)
10. A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984) Wes Craven