BLOODY-DISGUSTING

BLOODY-DISGUSTING (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/index.php)
-   General Horror Talk (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   slasher films with no nudity? (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/showthread.php?t=91696)

whorrorific 05-03-2013 08:44 PM

slasher films with no nudity?
 
I know they're rare, but anybody got suggestions (breaking the wife in, who happens to hate nudity on film lmao)

Scream I Know What You Did Last Summer jump to mind immediately

recommendations?

H.P. Pufncraft 05-03-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whorrorific (Post 2684843)
I know they're rare, but anybody got suggestions (breaking the wife in, who happens to hate nudity on film lmao)

Scream I Know What You Did Last Summer jump to mind immediately

recommendations?

Black Christmas (Not counting a poster on a wall).

The Revelator 05-03-2013 08:55 PM

Texas Chainsaw 3D :unamused:

whorrorific 05-03-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft (Post 2684844)
Black Christmas (Not counting a poster on a wall).

lmao - just remembered that poster awesome

gotta love that artsy hippy imagery lol

Deadly Fiend 05-03-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Revelator (Post 2684845)
Texas Chainsaw 3D :unamused:

The other films in the TCM franchise didn't have any nudity either...

whorrorific 05-03-2013 09:14 PM

was the original? doesn't seem like it, but i cant remember (been a few years since i cheked it out)

H.P. Pufncraft 05-03-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whorrorific (Post 2684851)
was the original? doesn't seem like it, but i cant remember (been a few years since i cheked it out)

No nudity that I can recall.

NightmareWarrior 05-03-2013 09:19 PM

nightmare on elm street original
nightmare remake
nightmare part 2


FRIDAY THE 13TH part 6

Mr. Bill 05-03-2013 09:19 PM

The original slasher film Psycho had no nudity although people left the theater thinking they had seen nipple and fur they in fact did not.

The Revelator 05-03-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly Fiend (Post 2684849)
The other films in the TCM franchise didn't have any nudity either...

3D teased at nudity like 12 times. It was frustrating. At least it could have given me some tits


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC