BLOODY-DISGUSTING

BLOODY-DISGUSTING (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/index.php)
-   Whateverland (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013 (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/showthread.php?t=91152)

Frey 02-02-2013 10:51 AM

The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

So whats up everyone? What plans do you have for this month?

The Revelator 02-02-2013 11:57 AM

Work.

Watch a shit load of movies.

Read.

Drink alcohol.

Iggy 02-02-2013 12:10 PM

I've been trying to relive childhood memories by aquiring every single cartoon from the 80's.

So far i've gotten in their entirety...

ThunderCats
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
SilverHawks
Transformers
G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero
The Real Ghostbusters
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Popples
Inhumanoids
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
Filmation's Ghostbusters
Bananaman
Count Duckula
Dungeons and Dragons
Pee-Wee's Playhouse
Teen Wolf

Frey 02-02-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy (Post 2663211)
I've been trying to relive childhood memories by aquiring every single cartoon from the 80's.

So far i've gotten in their entirety...

ThunderCats
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
SilverHawks
Transformers
G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero
The Real Ghostbusters
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Popples
Inhumanoids
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
Filmation's Ghostbusters
Bananaman
Count Duckula
Dungeons and Dragons
Pee-Wee's Playhouse
Teen Wolf

:beerchug: Some greats you got there. You should get Voltron, Captain Nintendo, Super Mario Bros, Gummy Bears, Smurfs, and I could go on. They sure as hell dont make cartoons like they used to.

Iggy 02-02-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frey (Post 2663217)
:beerchug: Some greats you got there. You should get Voltron, Captain Nintendo, Super Mario Bros, Gummy Bears, Smurfs, and I could go on. They sure as hell dont make cartoons like they used to.

Voltron is gonna be one of the one's i get next for sure. I love the packaging for it too, as the season sets come in die-cast cases.

The Bear Jew 02-02-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy (Post 2663221)
Voltron is gonna be one of the one's i get next for sure. I love the packaging for it too, as the season sets come in die-cast cases.

Do you remember a cartoon called Jem ( I think?)

Iggy 02-02-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bear Jew (Post 2663222)
Do you remember a cartoon called Jem ( I think?)

Jem and the Holograms....I ordered that one today. Shout Factory has the complete series out. I remember watching it along with a bunch of other cartoon shows right before school in the morning. My sister had all the dolls. The show was great and entertaining to both girls and boys.

Frey 02-02-2013 12:58 PM

What the hell was that cartoon that used to come on in the 80s that was a slight ripoff of transformers where the main villain was a motorcycle and sometimes the good and bad robots united to take out someone else.

Iggy 02-02-2013 12:59 PM

Here's the intro for Jem, to jog your memory a bit more Bear Jew....

"Jem and the Holograms" "She-Ra" and "It's Punky Brewster" were the only girl themed shows i would ever watch, and they were great.....just quality entertainment.

Iggy 02-02-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frey (Post 2663232)
What the hell was that cartoon that used to come on in the 80s that was a slight ripoff of transformers where the main villain was a motorcycle and sometimes the good and bad robots united to take out someone else.

Ah yes....The GoBots....