BLOODY-DISGUSTING

BLOODY-DISGUSTING (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/index.php)
-   General Horror Talk (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A BD Comprised Top 100 List? (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/showthread.php?t=91069)

Frey 01-07-2013 05:47 PM

A BD Comprised Top 100 List?
 
ok so I had this idea. what if the bd forum came up with a list of our top 100 favorite horror movies? I was thinking maybe each member willing to participate could pick 25 horror movies in no particular order that they think are the best. then the votes will be counted up and placed on the list. is anyone interested?

The Revelator 01-07-2013 05:59 PM

I'm all for it.

We'll have to argue for a month before we figure out the proper way to go about this though :D

nancylives! 01-07-2013 08:23 PM

ooh, ooh, can we also argue ad nauseam about what constitutes a horror movie?

but seriously, this is a great idea. i love to make lists. let's do it.

Hannibal Rex 01-08-2013 12:21 AM

I'm down for this.

Yggdrasil 01-08-2013 12:24 AM

Good idea. :beerchug:

Frey 01-08-2013 04:07 AM

Once everyone who is interested makes their list I will probably need help with making the list. Is anyone interested in helping me with that?

NecromantiK 01-08-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frey (Post 2657456)
Once everyone who is interested makes their list I will probably need help with making the list. Is anyone interested in helping me with that?

I know I have a new name. When this site fuckered up my DerTodesQueen account went away. Can't even recover it. But I'm up for helping. If you want to email me my email is dertodesqueen@gmail.com.
Sounds like a great idea since I'm always looking for great horror.

Caustic Coffee 01-08-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NecromantiK (Post 2657515)
I know I have a new name. When this site fuckered up my DerTodesQueen account went away. Can't even recover it. But I'm up for helping. If you want to email me my email is dertodesqueen@gmail.com.
Sounds like a great idea since I'm always looking for great horror.

I'm not sure how that got screwed up, but I can fix it if you'd like. Let me know.

Outpost #31 01-08-2013 06:20 PM

I'm always down for making a list of something I love :pirate:

The Revelator 01-08-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outpost #31 (Post 2657609)
I'm always down for making a list of something I love :pirate:

I know the feeling!

We totally should do this!

So I'm just gonna go ahead and do a Top 25 and if I need to expand or whatever I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we get there. This will probably take a few days.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC