BLOODY-DISGUSTING

BLOODY-DISGUSTING (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/index.php)
-   Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Return to Class of Nuke 'Em High (2013) (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/showthread.php?t=90811)

The Geek 10-03-2012 04:46 PM

Return to the Class of Nuke 'Em High (2013)
 
Work in Progress teaser trailer:


I can't wait! Looks like a combo of a remake and sequel. It also looks far, far, far better than the dreadful other 2 sequels.

BTW teaser is very NSFW.

Iggy 10-03-2012 04:54 PM

Well i'm sold! Can't wait to see it....love the Nuke Em High series!

Oxley 10-05-2012 03:08 AM

I'm yet to see Nuke 'Em High, but I do like my Troma. Is the studio doing this? Or have the rights been sold like Toxic Avenger?

The Geek 10-05-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oxley (Post 2628060)
I'm yet to see Nuke 'Em High, but I do like my Troma. Is the studio doing this? Or have the rights been sold like Toxic Avenger?

This is 100% Troma and directed by Uncle Lloyd himself.

And yes Lemmy has a role as....President Lemmy.

Note: Troma only sold the rights to a remake of The Toxic Avenger. They still have plans to do another film themselves.

Oxley 10-05-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MovieGeek (Post 2628156)
This is 100% Troma and directed by Uncle Lloyd himself.

And yes Lemmy has a role as....President Lemmy.

Note: Troma only sold the rights to a remake of The Toxic Avenger. They still have plans to do another film themselves.

OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! Fuuuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And sick, Lloyd rules, and yeah I knew that, hope they do the 5th. Don't like the idea of kids though.

The Geek 10-05-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oxley (Post 2628157)
OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! Fuuuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And sick, Lloyd rules, and yeah I knew that, hope they do the 5th. Don't like the idea of kids though.

Oh come on Ox. You know you want to see little Kabukiboy grown up and cornholing retarded chicks.

Oxley 10-05-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MovieGeek (Post 2628175)
Oh come on Ox. You know you want to see little Kabukiboy grown up and cornholing retarded chicks.

Haha.

Is Kabuki man meant to be in it too?? Awesome!

The Geek 10-05-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oxley (Post 2628176)
Haha.

Is Kabuki man meant to be in it too?? Awesome!

Honestly I don't know. He needs to be, though. Drunken rapist Kabukiman was one of my favorite parts of Citizen Toxie.

The Revelator 10-05-2012 11:43 AM

Two words: yes please.

†Cemetery Man† 10-07-2012 12:05 PM

Looking forward to watching it. :pirate:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC