BLOODY-DISGUSTING

BLOODY-DISGUSTING (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/index.php)
-   Other Sites (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Any Crazy Mazey's House of Horror Veterans Here? (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/showthread.php?t=27758)

ReturnTrip 02-05-2008 10:44 AM

Any Crazy Mazey's House of Horror Veterans Here?

I signed up for this forum and started up today. Anyone else around here use to hang out at CM's? I don't wanna promote anything, but those were the days. I most likely wouldn't remember people, but it'd be cool to know someone else around this here forum belonged there, as I did up til... er... Almost five years ago, was it?

ZantiMisfit 02-05-2008 11:30 AM

I was there briefly. Within a couple weeks of me discovering the site, the whole thing went belly-up :(

brain dead 02-05-2008 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZantiMisfit (Post 991618)
I was there briefly. Within a couple weeks of me discovering the site, the whole thing went belly-up :(

Pretty much the same for me.

FANCYMOJO 02-05-2008 11:41 AM

i loved it! right now i just use tracker3.

ZOMBIE COMMANDO 02-05-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZantiMisfit (Post 991618)

Same here too. I used it for like a month.

ReturnTrip 02-05-2008 12:11 PM

Oh, the days of torrents. That was the first Tracker that I ever belonged to. Other than that it was snaggin' torrents off of Supernova. Seems forever ago. You've all checked out horrormovies.ws right? Sucks to pay for Rapidshare, but the fruits are pristine...

DannyTsk8er78 03-26-2008 08:19 PM

Man, I absolutely loved Crazy Mazey's. Without a doubt the best horror torrent site with a great message board. I went by my other name of MisfitsSamhain31 and was there for a year or so before the "cookie factory" finally got shut down.

Ahhh, those were the days. That place had the best selectioin of horror torrents. There are still good similar sites today (dead donkey), but none have the selection of the obscure, hard to find shit that CM had. All the video nasty's, Tales From the Crypt episodes before the DVD's came out, etc.

The filmmakers forum was the shit. Me and my friends made a short for the Halloween filmmakers forum contest. I really miss that place :( .

Wolfie78 09-09-2008 06:35 AM

Oh man......
Those were the days!

Anyone know what happened to the admins and stuff?

miha9000 09-18-2008 02:52 PM

i don't know how i get here and find someone who still remembers crazy mazey, but that site was great i loved it, anyone knows why it died

ZantiMisfit 09-18-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miha9000 (Post 1284989)
anyone knows why it died

Torrent sites were under fire at that time (I think suprnova went belly-up around the same time). I assumed either legal pressure was put on the admins, or they just decided to bail before anything bad happened to them.