Not Dead Yet
- About reanimator567
- I love everything horror
- in my mind
- Anything horror in general
- Published Author
- Favorite Horror Movie
- John Carpenter's Halloween
- About Me
- i am straight edge. i love working out, getting tattooed, pierced and having a good time. i love looking for and finding new horror films that make me go "why the fuck did i watch that".
- The devil wears prada, sick puppies, epica, disturbed, automatic loveletter, jamie's elsewhere, a day to remember, paramore, asking alexandria, scay kids scaring kids, eyes set to kill, a skylit drive, killswitch engage, blessthefall, pretty reckless, picture me broken, anything hardcore or screamo!
- Halloween, All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, Trick 'r Treat, Alice,Sweet,Alice, Burning Bright, Audition, Ju-on, Battle Royal, The Children, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Fido, Phenomena, Suspiria, Phantasm, rec, Pan's Labyrinth, Near Dark, Pontypool, The House Of The Devil, Nosfertau, Dracula, The Wolfman, Frankenstein, Eden Lake, Donnie Darko, Evil Dead Trilogy, Dog Soldiers, Deadgirl, Dead Snow, The Cottage, Let the Right In, Black Christmas, The Exorist, The Omen, Freaks, Psycho
- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. The creation of horror and sci fi, literally.
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Supernatural, Attack of the Show, Bones, True Blood