Not Dead Yet
- About Slashtilyoudrop85
- Aspiring Writer/Screen- Writer, lOVER oF lATE seventies/Early- To- Mid Eighties Horror/Slash
- Adding To Extensive Horror Collection, (Both DVD And Rare VHS),Spending Time With Fiancee
- Youth Counselor
- Favorite Horror Movie
- Intruder A.K.A. Night Crew: The Final Checkout
- About Me
- I live with my high school sweetheart of eight years, and plan to get married in April of '08. I love the goriest, sickest slasher films you can hand me, but have little tolerance for the real thing (you won't catch me watching surgery /autopsy footage any time soon). I hate when people mistreat animals,( I have two cats) and believe it should be a crime punishable by castration, or worse. I am constantly adding to my 500+ DVD collection, and still have around 100 VHS, some of which are very hard to come by. I put a lot into my appearance,and take pride in being extremely clean and put- together.
- I like just about anything aside from Country music or Gospel.Ziggy Stardust- Era David Bowie, R.E.M., Staind, and Greenday are a few that come to mind.
- The goonies, Intruder,Sleepaway Camp and it's sequels, eighties straight- to- video trash,Mother's Day.. the list goes on.
- Not a fan of the mainstream, like King, and Koontz..give me someone who's written one fantastic book over the over-rated big boys.Richard Laymon, Whitley Strieber, Josh Webster..Again, too many.
- Mama's Family.Anyone who can take their worthless family down a peg on a daily basis is for me.