Not Dead Yet
- About Stonehands
- Just like everyone else here. Grew up on Horror films. Starting at the young age of 3.
- Minneapolis, MN
- Reservation Specialist
- Favorite Horror Movie
- Halloween (1978)
- About Me
- Everything about me kicks ass.
- Deftones, Poison The Well, Thrice, Balance and Composure, Tigers Jaw, Basement, Title Fight, Touche Amore, Make Do and Mend, Pianos Become The Teeth, Defeater, La Dispute, The Wonder Years, After The Burial, Your Memorial, Hundredth, Misery Signals, Refused, Jawbreaker, The Smiths, Joy Division, Carpathian, Manchester Orchestra, BRAND NEW, Glassjaw, Bayside, Every Time I Die, Sunny Day Real Estate, Ivy League TX, Counterparts, Foo Fighters, The Menzingers, Off With Their Heads
- The Cabin In The Woods, Let The Right One In, Let Me In, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Adaptation, Melancholia, Drive, Bellflower, Blue Valentine, Warrior, 50/50, Super 8, Cloverfield, Mission Impossible: 3, The Descent, Paranormal Activity, 3. The Hills Have Eyes (remake), The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (remake), A Nightmare On Elm Street 1,3,4,5. Halloween 2 (remake, don't hate!) Halloween 2, 4,5,H20. Zombieland, Scream,2. Dawn of the Dead (remake), The Exorcist, The Exorcism of Emily Rose (Seriously gave me nightmares. No bullshit), The Last Exorcism. I have an eclectic taste in film. There's some different genres in there (obviously) but those are most of my favorite films ever. I am a HUGE sucker for Cinema Verite shot films and Exorcist/Paranormal type films. I think they freak me out much more than most people because of personal experiences and beliefs. I don't mind remakes like everyone else. I just hate bad ones for good films. How do you make a classic film shitty? (Lo
- The Catcher In The Rye, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell, Fight Club, Survivor, Factotum, Women, Slaughterhouse-Five, Infinite Jest, Lord of the Rings, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Blankets, The Outsiders, 1984.
- Lost (Best Television Show Ever IMO), The Wonder Years, Dexter, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead,Louie