Rich Bottles Jr.
Not Dead Yet
- About Rich Bottles Jr.
- Author of the West Virginia based horror novels "Lumberjacked" and "Hellhole West Virginia."
- West Virginia
- Author / Novelist
- Favorite Horror Movie
- Night of the Living Dead
- About Me
- After an unillustrious print journalism career in southwestern Pennsylvania, I moved to West Virginia at the age of 32 to pursue a career in technical writing. I spend my free time visiting and hiking at the many state parks in the Mountain State, which is also where I develop the concepts for my novels. I plan on producing a trilogy of WV-themed "humorrorotica" and am currently working on a story set in the vicinity of the West Virginia Penitentiary. My only regret in life is that my out-of-state secondary school education prohibited me from earning West Virginia's prestigious Golden Horseshoe Award.
- Elvis Costello, David Bowie, Dead Kennedys, Mortiis, Patti Smith, Sick Twisted Debauchery (S.T.D.)
- Clockwork Orange, Boogie Nights, Natural Born Killers, Lost Highway, Inland Empire, Apocalypse Now, Exorcist, Night of the Living Dead
- Vladimir Nabokov, Jim Goad, Hunter S. Thompson, Anthony Burgess, Crispin H. Glover
- The Simpsons, Breaking Bad, Big Love, The Life and Times of Tim, Family Guy, True Blood
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Fresh Kill