BLOODY-DISGUSTING - View Profile: ILikeToDissectGirls
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > Members List

ILikeToDissectGirls's Profile Picture

ILikeToDissectGirls ILikeToDissectGirls is offline

Fresh Kill

About Me

  • About ILikeToDissectGirls
    Biography
    My name's Mark. I'm a nobody, nothing noteworthy, nothing special.
    Location
    Ohio
    Interests
    Music, movies, reading, and writing
    Occupation
    It's my job to crucify Jesus Christ when he comes back.
    Favorite Horror Movie
    Two Thousand Maniacs! (1964) or Brain Damage (1988)
    About Me
    There's nothin' worth mentioning.
    Music
    95% of the music that I listen to is punk or some variation it, my favorite sub-genre being horror punk, so I guess I'm pretty narrow-minded when it comes to music. The other 5%, however, is made up of a wide variety of genres.
    Movies
    I'm primarily partial to horror, cult, exploitation, and science-fiction and differing sub-genres and combinations thereof.
    Books
    I tend to be more drawn to non-fiction than fiction, but I read a fair share of both. Usually, I find myself reading literature centered in the natural sciences, the social sciences, philosophy, and religion. I also enjoy reading collections of writings, usually from one person, that are either linked in some way or not, for example: George Carlin's Napalm and Silly Putty, or Henry Rollins' Black Coffee Blues.
    TV
    Generally, I watch horror- and science-fiction-themed shows.
    Sex
    Male
  • Signature
    If you speak to God, you are praying; if God speaks to you, you have schizophrenia.

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09-16-2013 10:50 AM
  • Join Date: 06-22-2010
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 6 of 6

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to ILikeToDissectGirls Using...
This Page
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/member.php?u=107360


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC