It... Won't... Die...
- About gwally
- Married with three children
- I have a wide range of interests and numerous hobbies. I Love candy and I drink Coke! like it's going out of style. I also have a sizable, but relatively worthless collection of ephemera.
- Favorite Horror Movie
- Halloween 1978
- About Me
- I'm feeling slightly demented, but I hope to be completely insane by lunchtime.
- I listen to all kinds of stuff and my musical tastes change almost weekly, but if you look through my CDs/LPs/iPod you'll see that I'm a big fan of Queen; Fleetwood Mac; Alice Cooper; Lindsey Buckingham; The Beatles; Rolling Stones; Rush; Metallica; Pink Floyd; Elton John; AC/DC; KISS; Bob Seger; The Eagles; The Zombies; Linkin Park; Korn; Yep, it's a crazy list and I could go on and on. I prefer 70's rock (now I'm dating myself), but I can dig the heavy sounds coming out of today's artists.
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly tops a very long list. My Love of Horror is due in large part to: Horror Hotel; The Blob ('58 ) and Earth vs. The Spider. I prefer Horror, but I enjoy pretty much everything--Some of my tops include: John Carpenter's Halloween & The Thing; The Blob '58; King Kong '33; Aliens; Let's Scare Jessica to Death; Horror Hotel; Psycho; The Birds; Rear Window; Escape From New York; Saw franchise; Dawn of the Dead '78; Night of the Living Dead; Carrie; The Exorcist; The Omen; Friday the 13th; Nightmare on Elm Street; anything by Clint Eastwood--A Fist Full of Dollars; For a Few Dollars More; Dirty Harry; The Outlaw Josey Wales; Where Eagles Dare; Unforgiven; Kelly's Heroes--hell you know 'em!
- David Morrell: The Brotherhood of the Rose; Stephen King: IT; Dean R. Koontz: Lightning; Vonnegut: Cat's Cradle .... currently reading Columbine by Dave Cullen.
- AMC's Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead; Fringe, 60 Minutes, Freaks and Geeks, Taxi . . . any class