I've already both heard the song and saw the video for Bitches Brew maybe a week ago. Both the song and the video are awesome. I finished listening to The Epilogue just now and I like it, but not as much as Bitches Brew.
By the way, they pushed back the release date and now I have to wait til Feb.
I pre-ordered on itunes and also bought the cd in advance.
(these 2 songs can be downloaded now though) It's an amazing collection!
Did the link I gave you below work? There was problems with it.
The video is well done, kind of creepy.
For the past 45 minutes or so, I've been reading over our conversations we've had over the years. Great memories.
- HIM spam that you've annoyed me with
- My disgustingness that you've put up with.
- The sandwiches and desserts you've made for me, whether it was out of love or me demanding you to make me one.
- Our Death Note discussions
- My many insults to you
- You calling me a fucker all of the time.
- Me being nice by saying you're sexy on a Mr. Potato head ride and probably making you blush. Then me ruining the moment by saying I'm fapping to the picture.
- Me saying our lips touch at the end of our fettucinni alfredo pasta meal.
^ Those were such great memories. We should have more of that again, Miss Sexy Ruester.