2017 BD Horror Draft Discussion Thread

The BD Horror Draft, Obscurity Game, Guess The Picture, Trivia, and more! Find all the forum games here.
User avatar
TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 2925
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:09 am

Re: 2017 BD Horror Draft Discussion Thread

Post by TexasSnacks » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:50 am

Wonderlust wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:22 pm
Texas! It's a pleasure to be matched up with you...



Image
Image

Gotta admit I'm glad I didn't have to vote on your picks because I wasn't able to find half of them. :lol: I tried though. Comforting Skin was definitely one of my favorite recs out of the draft.
Image

User avatar
TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 2925
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:09 am

Re: 2017 BD Horror Draft Discussion Thread

Post by TexasSnacks » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:11 am

Blast Harder wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Bonus +1 (-2 for lack of dick in your films)

Snacks wins
Umm did you not see David Caruso in Session 9?
Image

Blast Harder
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill
Posts: 590
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: 2017 BD Horror Draft Discussion Thread

Post by Blast Harder » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:36 pm

TexasSnacks wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:11 am
Blast Harder wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Bonus +1 (-2 for lack of dick in your films)

Snacks wins
Umm did you not see David Caruso in Session 9?
Not enough. Plus he's a ginger.
adios!

User avatar
nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: 2017 BD Horror Draft Discussion Thread

Post by nancylives! » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:20 pm

btw, best of luck in our match, flagg; you have an awesome list!

Image
Image

User avatar
Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 4768
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Mega-City One

Re: 2017 BD Horror Draft Discussion Thread

Post by Mayday » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:46 pm

TexasSnacks wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:50 am
Wonderlust wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:22 pm
Texas! It's a pleasure to be matched up with you...



Image
Image

Gotta admit I'm glad I didn't have to vote on your picks because I wasn't able to find half of them. :lol: I tried though. Comforting Skin was definitely one of my favorite recs out of the draft.
The best part is, now you can't give your biased votes Wonderlust's way since she's your 'bestie'.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 2925
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:09 am

Re: 2017 BD Horror Draft Discussion Thread

Post by TexasSnacks » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:58 pm

Mayday wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:46 pm
TexasSnacks wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:50 am
Wonderlust wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:22 pm
Texas! It's a pleasure to be matched up with you...



Image
Image

Gotta admit I'm glad I didn't have to vote on your picks because I wasn't able to find half of them. :lol: I tried though. Comforting Skin was definitely one of my favorite recs out of the draft.
The best part is, now you can't give your biased votes Wonderlust's way since she's your 'bestie'.
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
H.P. Pufncraft
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:57 am

Re: 2017 BD Horror Draft Discussion Thread

Post by H.P. Pufncraft » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:48 pm

It was a Wonderlust double feature tonight:

Comforting Skin....+2

The Evil Within....+3

There is some really fucked up imagery in this movie.
Image

User avatar
H.P. Pufncraft
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:57 am

Re: 2017 BD Horror Draft Discussion Thread

Post by H.P. Pufncraft » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Blood Junkie....+3

I really love 80's throwback horror movies like this, Lake Nowhere and The Barn.

Image

User avatar
H.P. Pufncraft
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:57 am

Re: 2017 BD Horror Draft Discussion Thread

Post by H.P. Pufncraft » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:34 am

I'm going to close the round 1 matches later tonight. I just want to watch one more film before I vote in the matches.
Image

User avatar
Pizzobatto
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:20 am

Re: 2017 BD Horror Draft Discussion Thread

Post by Pizzobatto » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:54 am

Round 1 already closed? Just rated the lists...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests