Connect with us

Movies

Slipknot’s The Clown Right At Home In ‘The Devil’s Carnival’

Published

on

Darren Lynn Bousman’s The Devil’s Carnival just wrapped shooting last week. Fans on the official site’s forums already know that the cast now consists of Repo! The Genetic Opera co-creator Terrance Zdunich, as well as Repo! stars Alexa Vega, Ogre (from Skinny Puppy) and Paul Sorvino. The members also state that Emilie Autumn and Sean Patrick Flanery have also joined previously announced Bill Moseley and Briana Evigan and Marc Senter.

And know we know that Slipknot’s The Clown is playing the part of “The Tamer”. He took to their official site to make the following announcement.

Hey everybody, what’s up. I am driving back from Denver right now with my children because I have been in California for the last couple weeks and that’s why you have not heard from me at all. Reason being I was invited to partake in my very first acting role. I am very honored to have been asked to be a part of this project. The project is called “The Devil’s Carnival”. I play a Character called the tamer. And let me tell you, there is a little Tamer in all of us. It’s always been a dream and a goal for me to try and act in something that is filmed besides music videos. I am very honored to have the opportunity to have worked with so many talented actors and people who are involved in making this production come to life.

Hit the jump to check it out his character sheet!

The Devils Carnival

Movies

‘Drop’ – Violett Beane Joins the Cast of Christopher Landon’s New Thriller

Published

on

Pictured: Violett Beane in 'Death and Other Details' (2024)

Christopher Landon (Happy Death Day, Freaky) is staying busy here in 2024, directing not only the werewolf movie Big Bad but also an upcoming thriller titled Drop.

The project for Blumhouse and Platinum Dunes is being described as a “fast-paced thriller,” and Deadline reports today that Violett Beane (Truth or Dare) has joined the cast.

Newcomer Jacob Robinson has also signed on to star in the mysterious thriller. Previously announced, Meghann Fahy (“White Lotus”) will be leading the cast.

Landon recently teased on Twitter, “This is my love letter to DePalma.”

Jillian Jacobs and Chris Roach wrote the script.

Michael Bay, Jason Blum, Brad Fuller and Cameron Fuller — “who brought the script in to Platinum Dunes” — are producing the upcoming Drop. Sam Lerner is an executive producer.

THR notes, “The film is a Platinum Dunes and Blumhouse production for Universal.”

Continue Reading