Come Check Out HorrorForum!

t's true, there are other sites! Post your homepage or links to cool sites here.
nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Come Check Out HorrorForum!

Post by nancylives! » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:45 am

greetings friends. as these boards are about to change, i know some for us are having difficulty with the new format. i would like to extend an invitation to all that are interested to join Horrorforum.com. it's an old site with very little traffic, though the four or five of us who are active are very dedicated. initially, we took in a lot of refugees from the fango boards. anyway, we're small-town friendly like, enjoy horror and other discussion, and would love to welcome new members.

i'm providing a link so y'all can take a look, and we welcome new blood and new ideas. if you are interested in joining us over at horrorforum.com, please send me a pm with your email and desired username. we hafta go through the site administrator cus we were just getting to much spam with open enrollment. i will send him the info and then get back to you with your log in info.

http://www.horrorforum.com/index.php

Mr. Awesome
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Re: Come Check Out HorrorForum!

Post by Mr. Awesome » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:46 pm

I post on a smaller forum like that one too. New members have to first post in the mandatory intro thread and then be verified by the admin before they can post anywhere else. It's an everything forum but mostly comics. We also have drafts that are a lot more fun than the ones on this forum and more interactive. I should link it here in this other sites section before this place closes for good.

nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by nancylives! » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Mr. Awesome wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:46 pm
I post on a smaller forum like that one too. New members have to first post in the mandatory intro thread and then be verified by the admin before they can post anywhere else. It's an everything forum but mostly comics. We also have drafts that are a lot more fun than the ones on this forum and more interactive. I should link it here in this other sites section before this place closes for good.
please do! i'd love to talk comics in a smaller world than say superherohype or something like that.

Mr. Awesome
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mr. Awesome » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 pm

nancylives! wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:25 pm
Mr. Awesome wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:46 pm
please do! i'd love to talk comics in a smaller world than say superherohype or something like that.
Done. Image

nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by nancylives! » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:55 am

just bumping this thread up....

nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by nancylives! » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:20 pm