The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

If you really want to talk about sports, do it here.
nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Re: The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

Post by nancylives! » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:24 pm

embarrassing effort today from my boys. we in big trouble if the offense can't get going, especially with the secondary all beat to shit. we haven't beaten denver since 19fucking95. i hate those guys. at least we'll always have superbowl XII...

TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by TexasSnacks » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:35 pm

Well watching the NFL has been ruined. This is beyond ridiculous at this point. At least I have College football. I fully support anyone protesting peacefully but it has become a circus now. Nothing positive is being accomplished at this point.

Mr. Bill
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Mr. Bill » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:35 am

The NFL is dead to me, I thought for sure I could at least watch the Cowboys without seeing a protest but tonight ruined that, fuck the NFL and fuck any piece of shit who supports the players shitting on our country!

0Father0Satan0Sun
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by 0Father0Satan0Sun » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:01 am

What turned me off from watching the NFL is the bogus officiating. This been happening since 2011 season and everything after that season went downhill, when American professional sports had problems with referees and umpires at the time. The last game I watched in the NFL is 49ers against the Seahawks in the 2014 NFCC and my team got robbed again and again. I have no point in returning to the NFL once that rubbish commissioner, Roger Goodell, is gone. Goodell is definitely Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden and Donald Trump of all sports.

nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by nancylives! » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:01 am

my only issue with this past weekend is that thanks to president dickhead, the issue has been further obfuscated. kap was never about disparaging the flag or veterans or even america (not that i would have minded). he's specifically drawing attention to the police's constant harassment and murder of black people. that's what it's about. now, we can disagree on how he's chosen to represent his call for awareness, but he's not doing anything in opposition to the national anthem. the right-wing media has made that the narrative. having said all that, trump is an obvious troll, and i'm glad that everyone at least responded directly to his comments. there's no question that as long as someone like scott tolzien gets to start in this league, kap has been whiteballed, no question at all. i applaud his progression, and he's done nothing but improve his position, draw attention to this extremely important problem, generate constant discussion, and use his resources to help. i wish he was a cowboy. i would proudly welcome him.

and on that not, big bounce back for dak last night, and holy shit, is demarcus lawrence a force or what? let's keep it rolling, boys.

Freddy_Lives
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Freddy_Lives » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:05 pm

nancylives! wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:01 am
my only issue with this past weekend is that thanks to president dickhead, the issue has been further obfuscated. kap was never about disparaging the flag or veterans or even america (not that i would have minded). he's specifically drawing attention to the police's constant harassment and murder of black people. that's what it's about. now, we can disagree on how he's chosen to represent his call for awareness, but he's not doing anything in opposition to the national anthem. the right-wing media has made that the narrative. having said all that, trump is an obvious troll, and i'm glad that everyone at least responded directly to his comments. there's no question that as long as someone like scott tolzien gets to start in this league, kap has been whiteballed, no question at all. i applaud his progression, and he's done nothing but improve his position, draw attention to this extremely important problem, generate constant discussion, and use his resources to help. i wish he was a cowboy. i would proudly welcome him.

and on that not, big bounce back for dak last night, and holy shit, is demarcus lawrence a force or what? let's keep it rolling, boys.

A person that supported a Castro shirt and wearing pig cop socks.

He's a fucking degenerate loser. You're an ABSOLUTE HYPOCRITE if someone were to praise Hitler you would demonize them and say it's inappropriate but if a douchebag like Kaepernick wears a Castro shirt you say........I want that man on my team.

Fuck those entitled pricks for kneeling while being millionaires while anywhere else they wouldn't be even remotely close to being well off. It's fucking looney tunes that people think America is so racist when every where else in the world would never give them the same opportunities.

It's absolute Trash.

nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by nancylives! » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:01 pm

by and large, i've ceased discussing anything with you, freddy; your racism is disgusting and it makes you completely unpalatable to me. how long ago was the sock thing (which bothers me primarily because it's disrespectful to pigs)? how long ago was the castro shirt (i'm not interested in debating anything with you, btw, but fidel castro is no adolph hitler, not even close. he was a bad, bad person, you'll get no argument from me there, but he wasn't hitler)? people who cling to these two things, socks and shirts, have no place to voice an opinion about this because you clearly haven't been paying attention. read my post again and circle in on the word progression. kap has progressed. he's learning. i know that screaming hypocrite is the primary form of attack for the unimaginative and, you know, racist, but keep that shit to yourself. i am acutely aware of the ways in which i am a hypocrite (grudgingly cheering for ezekiel elliot chief amongst them); you calling me one over socks and shirts means less than nothing. rich or not, kap and other athletes are 100% correct: police murder black people. the national anthem, the flag, it's all bullshit. i love america, especially because i can hold views like that. i love that even rich and famous people--people with a little power, influence, and visibility--can hold these same views.

Freddy_Lives
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Freddy_Lives » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:50 pm

nancylives! wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:01 pm
by and large, i've ceased discussing anything with you, freddy; your racism is disgusting and it makes you completely unpalatable to me. how long ago was the sock thing (which bothers me primarily because it's disrespectful to pigs)? how long ago was the castro shirt (i'm not interested in debating anything with you, btw, but fidel castro is no adolph hitler, not even close. he was a bad, bad person, you'll get no argument from me there, but he wasn't hitler)? people who cling to these two things, socks and shirts, have no place to voice an opinion about this because you clearly haven't been paying attention. read my post again and circle in on the word progression. kap has progressed. he's learning. i know that screaming hypocrite is the primary form of attack for the unimaginative and, you know, racist, but keep that shit to yourself. i am acutely aware of the ways in which i am a hypocrite (grudgingly cheering for ezekiel elliot chief amongst them); you calling me one over socks and shirts means less than nothing. rich or not, kap and other athletes are 100% correct: police murder black people. the national anthem, the flag, it's all bullshit. i love america, especially because i can hold views like that. i love that even rich and famous people--people with a little power, influence, and visibility--can hold these same views.
Tell that to the Cuban people who fled Cuba because of Fidel Castro just like the Jews fled Germany.............makes you think? Evil is Evil you're the kind of person who probably supports Stalinism or Maoism even though they were 10xxxxx worse than Hitler but you know the whole Communism thing is great thing.

You're a walking contradiction, and it's rich you saying that "hypocrite" is a blatant unimaginative response which somehow equates to me being racist. But you know it's not on the same level as blatant unimaginative response as "you're racist" with no facts to back it up.

You know what those millionaires should be protesting????? Why are there nearly 500 murders in Chicago by mostly black on black crime? Kansas City? St. Louis the list goes on and on and on.

No that's not the problem it's cops shooting thugs.

Meanwhile in Reality

At this point thank god for him.

nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by nancylives! » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:13 pm

so just so i understand, you're counter points are: hitler and castro are the same, and then suppositions like i'm a hypocrite who believes in maoism (i don't) and thinks stalin was okay (yeah, that's a no on that one, too). and i didn't mean to suggest that your use of "you're a hypocrite" means you're a racist, i just meant that it's the sort of weak argument that racists favor.

Freddy_Lives
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Freddy_Lives » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:21 pm

nancylives! wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:13 pm
so just so i understand, you're counter points are: hitler and castro are the same, and then suppositions like i'm a hypocrite who believes in maoism (i don't) and thinks stalin was okay (yeah, that's a no on that one, too). and i didn't mean to suggest that your use of "you're a hypocrite" means you're a racist, i just meant that it's the sort of weak argument that racists favor.
It's not hard to decipher.

Kaepernick supports and defended Fidel Castro who was an evil OPRESSOR of people.............you support Kaepernick because he feels black people are OPRESSED by being black and being shot by cops.

You...........are..................a....................walking......................contradiction.