Connect with us

Movies

London 1888 Releases Awesome ‘Dream Warriors’ Prints

Published

on

As I’m sure a lot of you have gathered over the years, I’m really big into screen prints. I barely have any room left on my walls between Mondo, Lure and, more recently, London 1888.

On February 27, 1987, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors was released in theaters. To celebrate the film’s 25th Anniversary and just in time for Monster-Mania 21, the folks over at London 1888 have released a limited edition screen-printed poster. The print measures 18×24, and is available in a standard edition of 200, or a Glow-In-The-Dark variant version that is limited to 75 prints. Both are available now at London-1888.com.

The really cool thing about this print is that if you’re attending the con, you can pre-pay and pick it up at London’s booth and get Robert Englund to sign it. If the variant strikes your fancy (and is the version I prefer), it comes signed by Englund already, which is great if you can’t make it up to Cherry Hill, NJ next weekend.

Movies

‘Transformers One’ Trailer – Chris Hemsworth Voices Optimus Prime in Brand New Animated Movie

Published

on

A wild marketing stunt this morning saw Paramount launching the official trailer for Transformers One off into space, but don’t worry, you don’t need to put on a spacesuit in order to watch it. The official trailer for the brand new animated movie is now available online.

Every Transformer has an origin. Watch the Transformers One trailer below.

In theaters September 20, Transformers One is the untold origin story of Optimus Prime and Megatron, better known as sworn enemies. But they once were friends, bonded like brothers, who changed the fate of Cybertron forever.

In the first-ever fully CG-animated Transformers movie, Transformers One features a star-studded voice cast, including Chris Hemsworth, Brian Tyree Henry, Scarlett Johansson, Keegan-Michael Key, and Steve Buscemi, with Laurence Fishburne and Jon Hamm.

Josh Cooley (Toy Story 4) directed the film from a script by Andrew Barrer and Gabriel Ferrari.

[Related] The ‘Transformers’ x ‘G.I. Joe’ Live Action Movie Is Really Happening!

Continue Reading