Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.
Midnight-Kroovy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Re: Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

Post by Midnight-Kroovy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:01 pm

Se7en wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:45 pm
A few hours walking around in Prince George and you may as well have smoked a pack or two. Living isn't healthy with the world the way it is.

I kinda get you here but it seems kinda pointless and I almost have a man voice now so I can't really care. :lol:
I like the smell as well although it's annoying when you need to hide it.

Tar, residue, teeth and irriation effects are way worse compared to the environment and if you are a regular which I am it's significant. Fortunately its not as bad as Tobacco and studies haven't found any cancer links yet although they aren't comprehensive.

You are right that we are all gonna die in the end anyway though...

nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by nancylives! » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:51 am

been drinkin makers and dr. peppers all night, bong hits and kools, just got back from hangin on the beach, feelin groovy...

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:58 am

How do you stay high with sugar?

Few sips of a pop and the high is dead. Only water and to a lesser extent milk/egg nog work

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:00 am

Midnight-Kroovy wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:01 pm
Se7en wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:45 pm
A few hours walking around in Prince George and you may as well have smoked a pack or two. Living isn't healthy with the world the way it is.

I kinda get you here but it seems kinda pointless and I almost have a man voice now so I can't really care. :lol:
I like the smell as well although it's annoying when you need to hide it.

Tar, residue, teeth and irriation effects are way worse compared to the environment and if you are a regular which I am it's significant. Fortunately its not as bad as Tobacco and studies haven't found any cancer links yet although they aren't comprehensive.

You are right that we are all gonna die in the end anyway though...
the teeth is a good point. Idk if weed has the same type of effect, could be wrong

I've been smoking an absurd amount of cigarettes. Turns out the head rush goes away after awhile and you just start doing it a lot :(

My whole life I thought why do people do this shit it does nothing and now I realize it really does do nothing but it doesn't matter

thefloyd
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by thefloyd » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:45 am

Cigarettes haven't tasted the since they've started making them fire safe and added carpet glue to the mix

Midnight-Kroovy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Midnight-Kroovy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:44 pm

I got the G Pen Elite in the end (£65 at a shop when its £135 online). Really like it, its basically a bowl in your pocket that you can vape discreetly at any time. You get a quick min session (if on high temp) and it burns the green very evenly in the chamber so you're losing nothing. Ideal for how I smoke and can get a strong high if you want.

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:31 pm

I need one.

Decimus
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Decimus » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Midnight-Kroovy wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:44 pm
I got the G Pen Elite in the end (£65 at a shop when its £135 online). Really like it, its basically a bowl in your pocket that you can vape discreetly at any time. You get a quick min session (if on high temp) and it burns the green very evenly in the chamber so you're losing nothing. Ideal for how I smoke and can get a strong high if you want.
8-)

nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by nancylives! » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:20 am

between traveling in india and then being ill, i went over two weeks without smoking da herb. it was interesting, definitely the longest time i've gone without smoking since trying to pass a drug test (which i did) over twenty years ago. intense dreams involving really obscure but welcome people in my life. it was a good exercise.

i just had some and feel a level of high that i haven't felt in a long, long time. it's nice. i mean, i'm not trying to get turned upside down every time i get baked--i like the gentle, subtle high that habitual use foments--but being here on the water, watching birds come to and fro and the rising sun on the water, i'm digging this high i've gor going on. clearly 8-)

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:39 pm

nancylives! wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:20 am
between traveling in india and then being ill, i went over two weeks without smoking da herb. it was interesting, definitely the longest time i've gone without smoking since trying to pass a drug test (which i did) over twenty years ago. intense dreams involving really obscure but welcome people in my life. it was a good exercise.

i just had some and feel a level of high that i haven't felt in a long, long time. it's nice. i mean, i'm not trying to get turned upside down every time i get baked--i like the gentle, subtle high that habitual use foments--but being here on the water, watching birds come to and fro and the rising sun on the water, i'm digging this high i've gor going on. clearly 8-)
I have a blow away high once a week or two, amazing when it happens

Went 11 days without this spring. Easy. Went 8 days without this summer for a supposed drug test I've yet to take, and things got really dark near the end, worst in years. 15 seconds after my first bowl and I was back. Motivation, joy, and my moment to moment perspective all came back to me in an instant.

There really is something to weed unlocking a part of you that the world/water/electronics/processed food have held back from us.