Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.
User avatar
sykers
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:24 am

Re: Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

Post by sykers » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:38 pm

Wonderlust wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:44 pm
sykers wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:31 am

Can you be a little more specific? Are you more of Tequila n Lime/Lemon or a Jagermeister chaser type of dude? hell even Fireball? or a Whisky drinker like myself? if so you do you enjoy the spicier or smokier or sweet? Could go all mad scientist and create your own drinks if you don't overdue it and really try to balance your drink out with relatively equal parts of whatever you are using. Like redbull? it goes with some many things so options there. Liqueurs are a gold mine for experimenting.

*sighs* Don't you get bored with this Canadian??
No. Never. Now whats so wrong with trying to help someone out here?? Hmm...he was rather vague in earlier post so I asked him to be more specific so I could actually help out. I stand by what I say experiment lloyd, raid your local liquor store on various bottles of this that and everything else in the middle. You will find that you can make some brilliant mixed all on your own without anyone's help. Now get to that store and create some alcoholic magic.
...
Break off my arms, I'll take hold of you
with my heart as with a hand.
Stop my heart, and my brain will start to beat.
And if you consume my brain with fire,
I'll feel you burn in every drop of my blood.

User avatar
nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

Post by nancylives! » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm

chillin at the beach, enjoying all three words in the title of this thread...
Image

User avatar
Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 3944
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 am

Re: Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

Post by Se7en » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:37 pm

Midnight-Kroovy wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:04 am
I had a bottle of Champagne that was a gift from ages ago, don't like Champagne but when I mixed it with OJ for a Mimosa it tasted great.

Desperado is still my fav beer but usually I drink Jack Daniels or Jager. I'm only a social drinker.
Se7en wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:45 am
I've been downing $4 Vodka cognac bottles when I want a different buzz. Have to stop smoking for a week so I'll be doing a lot of drinking.

Image

Love the color and it tastes sooooo good
You cheap tart.

But yeah it does taste quite nice.
Hey, I got an $11 bottle of wine too.
Image

User avatar
Midnight-Kroovy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Posts: 2164
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:46 am

Re: Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

Post by Midnight-Kroovy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:24 pm

I've been using a cheap liquid vape pen but looking to upgrade to a proper dry herb vaporizer. The best ones like the Firefly or Pax 2 cost £250-£300 which to me is ridiculous for a weed apparatus. Thinking about going for the G-Pen which is a more reasonable £120.

Really want to cut out smoking the weed though as its terrible for you long term but dammit its the strongest high :(
nancylives! wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm
chillin at the beach, enjoying all three words in the title of this thread...
Nice.

User avatar
Wonderlust
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 2790
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:46 am
Location: Tumblr
Contact:

Re: Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

Post by Wonderlust » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:06 pm

sykers wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:38 pm
Wonderlust wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:44 pm
sykers wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:31 am

Can you be a little more specific? Are you more of Tequila n Lime/Lemon or a Jagermeister chaser type of dude? hell even Fireball? or a Whisky drinker like myself? if so you do you enjoy the spicier or smokier or sweet? Could go all mad scientist and create your own drinks if you don't overdue it and really try to balance your drink out with relatively equal parts of whatever you are using. Like redbull? it goes with some many things so options there. Liqueurs are a gold mine for experimenting.

*sighs* Don't you get bored with this Canadian??
No. Never. Now whats so wrong with trying to help someone out here?? Hmm...he was rather vague in earlier post so I asked him to be more specific so I could actually help out. I stand by what I say experiment lloyd, raid your local liquor store on various bottles of this that and everything else in the middle. You will find that you can make some brilliant mixed all on your own without anyone's help. Now get to that store and create some alcoholic magic.

I call bullshit. You're the dude with multiple accounts that posts for awhile then flips the fuck out. I got your IP. Give it up.
病気の
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 3944
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 am

Re: Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

Post by Se7en » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Midnight-Kroovy wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:24 pm
I've been using a cheap liquid vape pen but looking to upgrade to a proper dry herb vaporizer. The best ones like the Firefly or Pax 2 cost £250-£300 which to me is ridiculous for a weed apparatus. Thinking about going for the G-Pen which is a more reasonable £120.

Really want to cut out smoking the weed though as its terrible for you long term but dammit its the strongest high :(
nancylives! wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm
chillin at the beach, enjoying all three words in the title of this thread...
Nice.
How is smoking terrible?
Image

User avatar
Midnight-Kroovy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Posts: 2164
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:46 am

Re: Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

Post by Midnight-Kroovy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:30 pm

Se7en wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:13 pm
How is smoking terrible?
For all the obvious reasons filling your lungs with smoke isn't healthy...

User avatar
sykers
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:24 am

Re: Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

Post by sykers » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:37 pm

Wonderlust wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:44 pm
sykers wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:31 am

Can you be a little more specific? Are you more of Tequila n Lime/Lemon or a Jagermeister chaser type of dude? hell even Fireball? or a Whisky drinker like myself? if so you do you enjoy the spicier or smokier or sweet? Could go all mad scientist and create your own drinks if you don't overdue it and really try to balance your drink out with relatively equal parts of whatever you are using. Like redbull? it goes with some many things so options there. Liqueurs are a gold mine for experimenting.

*sighs* Don't you get bored with this Canadian??
^ I answered this. "No. Never." So there is no "bullshit" to call me on. Why would I get bored of it? I never denied I was Canadian or who you think I am so that ends that. There are many on this site that have had multiple accounts so whats your point? if they can do it so can I. I only lose control when I'm NOT fucked up. Ok? I guess having someone's IP is a big deal to some people :roll: I hope you savour my jizz in my IP numbers
...
Break off my arms, I'll take hold of you
with my heart as with a hand.
Stop my heart, and my brain will start to beat.
And if you consume my brain with fire,
I'll feel you burn in every drop of my blood.

User avatar
sykers
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:24 am

Re: Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

Post by sykers » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:41 pm

Midnight-Kroovy wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:30 pm
Se7en wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:13 pm
How is smoking terrible?
For all the obvious reasons filling your lungs with smoke isn't healthy...
The smell is so disgusting too!! it mustn't be good for one's or someone's elses health nearby. Yuck.
...
Break off my arms, I'll take hold of you
with my heart as with a hand.
Stop my heart, and my brain will start to beat.
And if you consume my brain with fire,
I'll feel you burn in every drop of my blood.

User avatar
Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 3944
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 am

Re: Alcohol, Tobacco and Weed Thread

Post by Se7en » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Wrong, the smell is amazing

Also, get off this site.
Midnight-Kroovy wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:30 pm
Se7en wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:13 pm
How is smoking terrible?
For all the obvious reasons filling your lungs with smoke isn't healthy...
A few hours walking around in Prince George and you may as well have smoked a pack or two. Living isn't healthy with the world the way it is.

I kinda get you here but it seems kinda pointless and I almost have a man voice now so I can't really care. :lol:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests