Zodiac Signs Ranked By How Long They’d Survive In A Horror Movie

The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.
Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Zodiac Signs Ranked By How Long They’d Survive In A Horror Movie

Post by Mayday » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:38 am

Saw this funny article on Facebook.

Happy to say, I'd make the top 3 and have an excellent chance of making it out alive. 8-)

https://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-madrig ... ror-movie/

thesassycynic
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Re: Zodiac Signs Ranked By How Long They’d Survive In A Horror Movie

Post by thesassycynic » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:26 pm

I'm number 7 - Taurus. It was pretty damn spot on. My stubbornness and "I'll do it myself" mentality would get me killed off pretty quickly.

Decimus
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Decimus » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:53 pm

4. Scorpio

Scorpios are badasses and the perfect combination of brave and shrewd. They’ll make it far in any horror movie but in the end, their temper may get the best of them. If they die, they’ll go out fighting and making sure that they make whoever hurt them and their friends hurts too.

Freddy_Lives
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Freddy_Lives » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Pretty true.

1. Capricorn
Capricorns are cold and shrewd which can be a problem in real life but is an asset in horror movie life. They make decisions solely based on how it is going to advance their position in life. They are used to calculating the actions of those around them, so they’d thrive in a scenario in which this is required to survive.

gwally
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by gwally » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:58 pm

6. Cancer
Cancer is too sensitive and emotional for this shit. When they discover one of their friends’ dead bodies they are going to sit there and scream and panic while the killer slowly sneaks up on them and makes them the next victim. RUN!!! You can cry later.

I AM sensitive and emotional, but I'm also very reactive and I'm not going to mourn or bury your dumb dead ass. I'm gettin' the FK outta Dodge!

TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by TexasSnacks » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:00 pm

8. Sagittarius
Sagittarians are usually happy people who are always up for a good time. This means they’re often going to be breaking the outdated “morality” rules of horror movies: don’t drink, don’t do drugs, and don’t have sex. This is okay with any Sagittarius, however, because a life without fun isn’t much of a life at all.

I do like to have some fun.

BrotherofTears
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by BrotherofTears » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:10 am

3. Libra

Libras are so well-liked by anyone that they’ll be carried to the end by whoever manages to survive. They are perfectly placed to ride on coattails here as long as they keep quiet and just do whatever their friend tells them to do.

So well-liked by anyone? Don't know about that, but I am good at keeping quiet and would definitely do what my friends tell me in this situation if it means I'll make it out alive.