Connect with us

Movies

[BD Review] ‘Underworld: Awakening 3D’ Is Easily The Best In The Series

Published

on

Underworld Awakening

Underworld: Awakening 3D hits theaters today and we have our official review!

There’s almost a remarkable spark that accompanies this synergy of people cutting the bullsh*t and consciously embracing the humble simplicity of making a film designed only to be the very best kind of this type of movie. And that’s exactly what ‘Underworld: Awakening’ is. Sure I’m grading on a curve here, but it’s easily the best ‘Underworld’ movie. I was actually entertained throughout its appropriately brief 88 minute running time.

Click here for the review. And don’t forget to write in with your review here.

In theaters today, “Kate Beckinsale, star of the first two films, returns in her lead role as the vampire warrioress Selene, who escapes imprisonment to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans, and are conducting an all-out war to eradicate both immortal species.

Directed by Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein, this sequel stars Kate Beckinsale, Stephen Rea, Michael Ealy, Theo James, India Eisley, and Charles “I want the Ajanti Dagger!” Dance.

Movies

‘Transformers One’ Trailer – Chris Hemsworth Voices Optimus Prime in Brand New Animated Movie

Published

on

A wild marketing stunt this morning saw Paramount launching the official trailer for Transformers One off into space, but don’t worry, you don’t need to put on a spacesuit in order to watch it. The official trailer for the brand new animated movie is now available online.

Every Transformer has an origin. Watch the Transformers One trailer below.

In theaters September 20, Transformers One is the untold origin story of Optimus Prime and Megatron, better known as sworn enemies, but once were friends bonded like brothers who changed the fate of Cybertron forever.

In the first-ever fully CG-animated Transformers movie, Transformers One features a star-studded voice cast, including Chris Hemsworth, Brian Tyree Henry, Scarlett Johansson, Keegan-Michael Key, and Steve Buscemi, with Laurence Fishburne and Jon Hamm.

Continue Reading