Connect with us

Movies

[BD Review] ‘Underworld: Awakening 3D’ Is Easily The Best In The Series

Published

on

Underworld Awakening

Underworld: Awakening 3D hits theaters today and we have our official review!

There’s almost a remarkable spark that accompanies this synergy of people cutting the bullsh*t and consciously embracing the humble simplicity of making a film designed only to be the very best kind of this type of movie. And that’s exactly what ‘Underworld: Awakening’ is. Sure I’m grading on a curve here, but it’s easily the best ‘Underworld’ movie. I was actually entertained throughout its appropriately brief 88 minute running time.

Click here for the review. And don’t forget to write in with your review here.

In theaters today, “Kate Beckinsale, star of the first two films, returns in her lead role as the vampire warrioress Selene, who escapes imprisonment to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans, and are conducting an all-out war to eradicate both immortal species.

Directed by Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein, this sequel stars Kate Beckinsale, Stephen Rea, Michael Ealy, Theo James, India Eisley, and Charles “I want the Ajanti Dagger!” Dance.

Movies

‘Atlas’ Trailer – The Algorithm Told Netflix You Want to Watch Jennifer Lopez Pilot a Robot Killing Machine

Published

on

Up next from Rampage director Brad Peyton is the sci-fi movie Atlas for Netflix, and Netflix has unleashed the brand new official trailer this morning. You can check it out below.

Jennifer Lopez stars in Atlas, which will likely be streamed for 100 billion minutes in its first week of release. Whatever that means. It’s coming exclusively to Netflix on May 24.

“The film follows Atlas, a woman fighting for humanity in a future where an AI soldier has determined the only way to end war is to end humanity. To outthink this rogue AI, Atlas must work with the one thing she fears most — another AI.”

The upcoming science fiction film’s cast also includes Simu Liu, Sterling K. Brown, Gregory James Cohan, Abraham Popoola, Lana Parrilla and Mark Strong.

Peyton said in a recent statement, “Having the chance to direct Jennifer Lopez in the title role of this movie is a dream come true, as I know she’ll bring the incredible strength, depth and authenticity we’ve all come to admire from her work.”

Leo Sardarian wrote the original script, with the latest draft by Aron Eli Coleite.

Producers for the Netflix genre movie include Peyton, Lopez, Jeff Fierson, Joby Harold, Tory Tunnell, Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas, Benny Medina, Greg Berlanti and Sarah Schechter.

Continue Reading