Connect with us

Movies

Watch: ‘Human Centipede: The Musical!’

Published

on

Bloody Disgusting’s Adam Dodd just pointed me to this YouTube page for Human Centipede: The Musical!, yes a musical stage play based on Tom Six’s creepy The Human Centipede: First Sequence that took place in the Cabaret Theatre at Emerson College March 21.

This musical is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or affiliated with IFC Films, Tom Six, or anyone else associated with the movie “The Human Centipede.” We do not own any rights to the story, characters, ideas, or anything else associated with “The Human Centipede.” We’re just some nerds who wanted to make a musical,” they write. The music and lyrics were written by Julia Mattison.

Horror movie fanatic who co-founded Bloody Disgusting in 2001. Producer on Southbound, V/H/S/2/3/94, SiREN, Under the Bed, and A Horrible Way to Die. Chicago-based. Horror, pizza and basketball connoisseur. Taco Bell daily. Franchise favs: Hellraiser, Child's Play, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Scream and Friday the 13th. Horror 365 days a year.

Movies

Post Malone Teams With Platinum Dunes & Vault Comics to Create ‘Fury Road’ Meets ‘Evil Dead’ Movie

Published

on

Pictured: Post Malone in the "Chemical" music video

Here’s an interesting one for you today. “Post Malone, Michael Bay and Brad Fuller’s Platinum Dunes, and Vault Comics have partnered to create an all-new IP universe based on an original story by the 8x diamond recording artist,” Bloody Disgusting has learned this afternoon.

What exactly does this mean? Well, the plan is for Vault Comics to launch this original genre story as a graphic novel in 2025, with Platinum Dunes developing the film adaptation.

The comic book/movie doesn’t yet have a title, but here’s what we know so far…

The official press release details today, “Blending elements of road thrillers like Mad Max: Fury Road, and demonic horror like Evil Dead, the story is set in medieval Europe, where the only thing standing in the way of the horde of demons infesting the continent is a mysterious armored 18-wheeler seemingly sent back from the heavens.”

“I’m so pumped to share this badass story with the world, and I couldn’t ask for better partners than Michael Bay and Vault to help bring this story to life,” Post Malone said in a statement.

“This is the kind of project you dream about,” said Vault CEO Damian Wassel. “We get to work with an exceptional artist at the top of his game to build a completely original story from the ground up. We have an iconic director helping to guide the creative development. We’re going to bring the world a mind-blowing graphic novel, and that’s just the beginning.”

“I love working with talented people, and Post Malone is incredibly gifted,” says Bay. “I am excited to work with him on such an intriguing idea, and when you add Vault to the mix, it raises the bar to another level. This new IP is just what the graphic world needs right now.”

Continue Reading