Pt/silent hill, inspired horror game; Visage.

Discuss your favorite games and systems here.
_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Re: Pt/silent hill, inspired horror game; Visage.

Post by _Blakelock_ » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:27 pm

Calab Turner wrote:This new game catches a lot of dread and atmosphere, that made silent hill membral , and horrifying. The first two links below will show game play. The third will take you to their kick-starter, remeber big business only care about the masses; so don’t buy in, look elsewhere.
Yeah but big business also produces results. Kickstarters tend to take your money and don't deliver. Join the board and actually post and people might donate. Don't just spam the board, you douchebag.

Calab Turner
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by Calab Turner » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:27 pm

I guess that why Alien Colonial Marines turned out so well and call of duty, and assassin's creed are so original. It's also why Kojima decide to invest in a triple A horror game, instead of cheap mobile game's that target people with obsessive compulsive tendency. Man we are all consumer's, and we all support business, by buy their products. We have a choice to make; if you want to support big business that your choice. To be honest, I support it to, but I believe there needs to be alternatives to maintain Diversity. My stakes in this game is a small; 20 dollars. If it flops, its far less then 60 dollars that I have spent on other game's that where completely disappointing. I mean no dissrepect so I wish you the best of luck.

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:46 pm

Calab Turner wrote:I guess that why Alien Colonial Marines turned out so well and call of duty, and assassin's creed are so original. It's also why Kojima decide to invest in a triple A horror game, instead of cheap mobile game's that target people with obsessive compulsive tendency. Man we are all consumer's, and we all support business, by buy their products. We have a choice to make; if you want to support big business that your choice. To be honest, I support it to, but I believe there needs to be alternatives to maintain Diversity. My stakes in this game is a small; 20 dollars. If it flops, its far less then 60 dollars that I have spent on other game's that where completely disappointing. I mean no dissrepect so I wish you the best of luck.
Hate on COD or AC all you want, at least they pushed their genres forward, even if they're watered down at this point (which happens with any franchise at some point or another). I don't have a problem spending $60 on a game, because I read the previews, watch videos on it, and read reviews before buying, plus I'll take the game back if it ends up being something I don't like. I don't have a problem with kickstarter, so long as people actually produce what they say they're going to make. Far too many kickstarters have been funded with people taking the money and running, or asking for more money without delivering a product (Tim Schafer for one). Also, I do mean all the disrespect if you're just here to spam for money and not be apart of the community.

Calab Turner
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by Calab Turner » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Dude If your looking for some one to fight I ain't it. I joined this community to share what I know, and learn what others know. Like The game Soma is a pretty good game, when comes to story that challenges the philosophical questions of existence, despite the gameplay being shit, and it not being that scare. There is also Outcast which can be very tenses despite the story being cliché. Or how about R O U T I N E, that's coming out, I thank latter this year. How about you tell some movies or games that are under the radar that you know of. Beside " My dick" " Fuck off" " "Route in hell". Im not the monster you think I am, but I am the delusion you want me be.

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Calab Turner wrote:Dude If your looking for some one to fight I ain't it. I joined this community to share what I know, and learn what others know.
There in lies the problem, you joined this community to spam a kickstarter and haven't posted anything else.
Calab Turner wrote:Im not the monster you think I am, but I am the delusion you want me be.
Five bucks says you have a neckbeard, a fedora, and a katana your mom keeps above her dresser cause it's too sharp for you to play with.

Calab Turner
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by Calab Turner » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:29 pm

Dude you need to chill. I live in the sticks, Im an avid fisher man and hunter, Im psychology student, but in all reality its hard to group myself. Im also not a bleeding heart liberal, or rebel flag waving conservative. Im also very athletic I excise daly. I don't keep weapons on me because I don't need them in fight, and in some the situations I've been through; I would of killed someone in defense. Most importantly I like to get to know people for the unique individual they are rather then bully them into believing what I believe. So how about you tell me something about yourself.

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Calab Turner wrote:Dude you need to chill. I live in the sticks, Im an avid fisher man and hunter, Im psychology student, but in all reality its hard to group myself. Im also not a bleeding heart liberal, or rebel flag waving conservative. Im also very athletic I excise daly. I don't keep weapons on me because I don't need them in fight, and in some the situations I've been through; I would of killed someone in defense. Most importantly I like to get to know people for the unique individual they are rather then bully them into believing what I believe. So how about you tell me something about yourself.
I live in the city. I hate fishing and am against hunting. I'm a reverse psychology student, and it's easy to group myself. I'm a bleeding heart liberal, love waving a rebel flag but I'm non-conservative. I'm not athletic and avoid exercise daily. I keep weapons on me because I need them to fight, and I've never been in a situation where I'd kill someone. I don't like to get to know anyone, I prefer to bully them into believing everything I don't.

Calab Turner
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by Calab Turner » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:15 pm

Well I have to say I have a lot friends like that, and some who are completely opposite, or the same depending how you look at it; but that ain't me. Im not ashamed of it ether.

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Calab Turner wrote:Well I have to say I have a lot friends like that, and some who are completely opposite, or the same depending how you look at it; but that ain't me. Im not ashamed of it ether.
What was the point of all this again? :lol:

Calab Turner
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by Calab Turner » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Thats for you to figure out.